IT Support Manager / IT Service Manager / Technical Team Leader
£25000 - £35000 per annum
Job Title: IT Support Manager
Salary: £25,000 – £35,000 per annum
Job type: Full time, Permanent
Do you enjoy providing high quality IT support to businesses but prefer working face-to-face? Are you looking for a role that can grow and develop with your abilities?
You will be an important part of the onsite support team in a multi-faceted role that combines strategic advice, account management, project work and ‘hands-on’ desk side IT support to some fantastic companies doing amazing things.
About the company:
Established in 2001 the company are widely regarded as Cambridge’s leading supplier of outsourced IT support. They provide bespoke onsite & remote support to start-ups and SME’s in various sectors from biotechnology, life sciences to finance.
- You will be supporting typically 4-6 clients, when things return to normal working on site 3 – 4 days a week (all within a one-hour radius of Cambridge) but currently working remotely from home/the office
- To hit the ground running with onsite client support, with assistance from our head office service desk team
- Delivering varied and interesting IT projects
- Providing guidance and strategic advice for clients
What we need from you?
- Excellent and proven technical skills within a Window environment and Active Directory Management and some exposure to VMware, Cloud Computing (AWS and Azure), Veeam and Storage Platforms (NAS & SAN) would be useful
- The ability to build strong relationships and gain the trust of the clients you visit
- Excellent customer skills; you must be a people person with patience and confident communication skills
- Great problem-solving skills with the ability to see the challenge through
What’s in it for you?
- They’re a family, a friendly bunch with passion, ambition, and who thrive on teamwork, learning & development.
- They’re committed to your personal career growth and will provide you with opportunities to further your technical skills and progress within the business.
- Profit share, BUPA health care & 5% contributory pension
- 33 days holiday (including bank holidays), increasing every 2 years you work with us
- A wide variety of company socials
Due to the nature of the role your application will only be considered if you are already in and able to work in the UK.
Please click on the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with the relevant experience or job titles of: IT Service Manager, IT Manager, IT Team Leader, Service Desk Manager, Senior Support Engineer, IT Operations Manager, IT Services Manager, IT Director, Business IT Service Manager, IT Support Engineer, Technical Team Leader, Technical Project Lead, Technical Service Manager, Director of IT Services, IT Technical Manager may also be considered for this role.