Key Account Manager
£35000 - £45000 per annum + Plus Benefits
Job Title: Key Account Manager
Location: Mansfield/Home Based
Salary: £35,000 – £45,000 plus bonus dependant on experience, skills and qualifications
Job type: Permanent – Monday – Friday 8.00am – 5.00pm (flexibility required)
Join a team recognised for premium service, technical expertise, and innovation.
Smart Protection Simplified
TIS are not your usual Fire, Security and Life safety integrator. We curate the world’s best security and life safety technology, designing smart user and maintenance friendly systems, simplifying the protection of people, places and spaces everywhere. We are an NSI Gold and BAFE accredited Company who specialise in the design, installation, service, and maintenance of integrated security systems.
TIS work with a wide range of public and private sector businesses and have achieved a reputation for quality, care and reliability which is second to none. Following significant Private Equity investment, we are currently looking to expand our workforce due to the high demand for our services.
This is an excellent opportunity for an individual looking to grow their career and become a valued member of our Business Development team. You should be positive and enthusiastic with excellent communication skills. You will be responsible for delivering growth and maintaining customer requirements.
- Creation and presentation of quotations for, and not limited to; CCTV, Intruder Alarm, Door Entry, Access Control, Fire Alarm, Warden Call, Nurse Call, Telephone Systems, Public Address & Induction Loops
- Working with our design department to ensure full compliance with the client’s specification/requirements
- Building and maintaining business relations with key clients
- Managing multiple stakeholders
- Engaging internal resources
- Ensuring quotations are delivered within the deadlines provided
- Negotiating quotations with the client.
- Position TIS solutions against Key Account strategies
- Provide accurate and timely forecasts to sales management
- Manage account including; forecasting, quota attainment, short-term, mid-term, and long-term opportunity management.
- Present and sell at the highest levels
- Proven experience managing complex, £1m+, multi-site customers, ideally with knowledge of retirement/care home settings
- Demonstrable account growth strategy and results
- Relationship management skills that translate into identifying decision-makers and influencers
- Extensive experience in fire and security sales is essential in addition to a bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Experience developing sales strategies, preparing proposals and quotes and presenting complex solutions
- Understanding of industry standards
- Broad-based technological awareness
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- Strong presenter and closer with the ability to demonstrate the necessary skills to negotiate issues with peers, partners and customers using a Win/Win philosophy
- Creative innovator who is a proactive team player
- Excellent business acumen
- Good relationship building and consultative skills
- Ability to prioritise in a dynamic ever-changing environment
- Pension Scheme
- Life and Accident Insurance
- Medical Cash Plan
- Sky Benefits
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Cycle to Work Scheme and Company Car/allowance
Please click on the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with the relevant experience or job titles of; Business Development, Business Representative, Account Manager, Sales Executive, Sales Associate, Relationship Manager, New Business, New Business Manager, Sales Consultant, Business Consultant, Sales Representative may also be considered for this role.