Sorry, this job has expired!
Job Title: Labourer
Job type: Permanent, Full time
Innovation Group manages critical incidents in the car and home on behalf of the world’s leading insurers, brokers and fleet managers, together with warranty and service plan provision for many OEMs and automotive dealerships, globally. We aim to continually go beyond expectations for our clients and their customers. Each year we process over four million insurance claims, saving leading insurers tens of millions of pounds.
We are looking for enthusiastic Labourers to assist the Team Leader in excavation and general groundworker duties, assisting with reinstatements and all other general labouring duties.
- To undertake a range of groundwork tasks on site as directed by Team Leader or manager including drainage, gullies, curbs, paths, flagging, tarmacking, mixing concrete, moving materials and equipment, cleaning up and making good sites each day
- To maintain positive relationships with tenants and other members of the public affected by works on site
- To undertake routine maintenance of tools and equipment, completing all relevant log sheets
- To ensure that tools and equipment are stored securely and safely at all times when not in use
- To ensure that all activities are carried out in compliance with all statutory Health and Safety requirements
- To wear correct PPE for all tasks
- To follow all Risk and COSHH Assessments and instructions provided in tool box talks
- To tidy and maintain site depot as required
- Any other duties that may reasonably be requested by the Team Leader or Manager
Please click on the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role including your desired salary if successful.
Candidates with the relevant experience or job titles of; Labourer, Site Hand, Groundworks, Excavation, Groundworker, Drainage, Site Worker, Site Operative, Labour, Site Worker may also be considered for this role.