Sorry, this job has expired!
Landscape Garden Designer / Project Manager – Garden Design
£25000 - £30000 per annum
Job Title: Landscape Garden Designer & Project Manager
Location: Southampton, Hampshire
Salary: £25,000 – £30,000 depending on experience
Job type: Full time, Permanent
With over 50 years of experience, the company pride themselves on their knowledge and expertise. Not just on the design and build of every type of garden, but also on their horticultural knowledge; there’s very little they don’t know about gardens.
There is a vacancy for a Garden Designer, to work within an experienced designer team, providing potential clients with reliable and workable solutions for their garden projects.
Estimating, Design & Sales – To convert enquiry leads into live projects by:
- Understanding the clients requirements
- Providing clients with solutions for their gardens and presenting these ideas through detailed drawings or computer aided design
- Providing the clients with competitive quotes, whilst maintaining profit margin
- Selling their products and services
- Achieving sales budgets and profits
- Managing staff on site, overseeing workmanship
- Providing clear instructions
- Managing health & safety and risk assessments
- Following company procedures
- Liaising with Clients, Suppliers and colleagues
- Experience of working as a Designer and/or have a design qualification
- Computer literate with experience using, CAD, KeySCAPE or sketchup
- Horticulture knowledge and/or a qualification
- Good interpersonal skills
- Sales and Customer focused
- Time management skills
- Project Management experience
- Meet deadlines
- Positive and friendly “can do attitude”
- Problem solving
- Year-round work
- Bonus payments
- Training and development plans
- 4 weeks holiday per year plus bank holidays
Please click on the APPLY button to submit your CV and Cover Letter.
Candidates with the relevant experience or job titles of; Garden Design, Project Manager, Garden Project Management, Landscaping Solutions Designer, Landscape Garden, Garden Sales Designer, Garden Designer, Graduate, Landscape Gardener, Gardener may also be considered for this role.