Sorry, this job has expired!
Landscape Team Leader / Foreman / Senior Gardener
£9.29 - £13 per hour
Job Title: Landscape Team Leader / Foreman
Location: Southampton, Hampshire
Salary: £9.29 – £13.00 per hour depending on experience
Job type: Full time, Permanent (40 hours a week)
Do you enjoy being creative with your hands? Do have a passion for building gardens? If so, you might be interested in their company ethos of being known for high quality workmanship and producing innovative gardens.
They need experienced Landscapers to run teams of 2 and 3 men building gardens of all shapes and sizes. This is with the aim of providing their clients with a high level of satisfaction.
You would enjoy the challenge of using a variety of different landscape materials to create gardens from designs.
With nearly 50 years of experience and thousands of delighted customers, the company is highly regarded for its professional garden design, construction and maintenance. They want to remain as the Sothern Hampshire premier Garden Landscaping Company.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Team Leader to join their expanding team in Curdridge.
For the role of the Landscape Team Leader you will be leading the team to provide a completed product which is as cost effective as possible and to the customer’s satisfaction.
- Experience of running a Team, providing clear and direct instructions
- Ensure all relevant vehicles, machinery and materials available for the start of each working day
- Ensure landscape work is carried out to the specification of the plan
- Adapting the site arrangements to reflect weather/working conditions of the day
- Responsible for onsite health and safety
- Accurate recording of times and materials used on site
- Liaise with Designer and client regarding any modifications
- Practical Hard Landscape skills
- Experience of running a Team
- Experience working from plans and to customer specification
- Adapting the site arrangements to reflect weather/working conditions of the day.
- Risk assessments and onsite health and safety
- A positive ‘Can Do’ attitude
- Driving Licence
- 7.5 ton Driver licence
- Soft landscaping skills
- Plant identification and knowledge
- 52 weeks work a year
- Bonus payments
- 20 Days holiday a year plus 8 Bank holidays
- All Tools & Machinery Provided
- Personal development plan
- Training & development opportunities
- Free parking
Please click on the APPLY button to submit your CV and Cover Letter.
Candidates with the relevant experience or job titles of; Garden Maintenance Team Leader, Ground Maintenance Operative, Gardener, Experienced Gardener, Grounds Maintenance, Maintenance, Garden Maintenance, General Maintenance, Garden Designer, Landscape Gardener, Grounds, Gardener, Garden Maintenance, Grounds Maintenance, Team Leader, Landscaper may also be considered for this role.