Sorry, this job has expired!
Lead Generation & Bid Coordinator / Lead Generation Executive
£25000 - £30000 per annum
Job Title: Lead Generation & Bid Coordinator
Salary: £25000 – £30000 per annum depending on experience
Location: Brentwood, Essex
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
You will be expected to promote the company’s proposition of total waste management whilst supporting the Business Development team. Key to success will be generating qualified sales leads and helping to grow a strong sales pipeline of opportunities. You will also be carrying out research of new sectors and companies that meet their sales objectives. Critically, following up on marketing campaigns, quotes and leads provided by external sources including Lead Forensics.
Offer support to the Business Development Managers through liaison with prospective customers through written and telephone communication. Promoting the company in a positive light at all times.
To ensure a business wide best practice, and knowledge sharing culture is actively embraced.
- Analysing incoming enquiries from phone/email/web/lead forensics and qualifying into sales leads
- Ability to get past “gatekeeper” to engage with the decision maker and turn enquiries into qualified sales leads
- Work to a targeted list of customers and prospective customers
- Support the Marketing department by assisting and follow up with marketing campaigns
- Direct cold calling to a specified market
- On-going cleansing of internal database in line with GDPR legislation
- To maintain and support key marketing and sales strategies within the business
- Responding to tenders, RFI, RFP, RFT and RFQ
- Recording of telephone calls and written communications within the company database
- Completion of internal company documentation
- Follow up of sales enquiries issuing quotations in a timely and efficient manner as required, responsible for completion of own quotations for leads generated
- Ensuring that any deadlines issued, internally or externally, are met
- Follow up all quotations sent to prospects and customers
- Securing additional/new business opportunities from within current customer base in line with agreed targets
- Present a clean and dynamic company image
- Undertake any reasonable duties as required to meet the needs of the business
Skills and Experience required:
- Proven track record in an internal sales or telesales based role
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Great communication skills with the ability to work as part of a team as well as on own initiative
- Effective negotiation ability is essential
- Experience using a CRM system would be advantageous
- Confident telephone manner
- Excellent attention to detail
- Bid writing or tendering work is desirable
- Competent at meeting deadlines and working towards targets
- Knowledge and understanding of the waste and recycling industry desirable
- Personable ‘can do’ attitude, who is resilient and driven by exceeding targets
- A proven ability to maintain focused on client sales delivery
- Good interpersonal skills with proven ability to quickly build relationships with clients
- Demonstrates initiative and the ability to multi-task
- Commercially aware and takes pride in the quality and standard of their work
- PC literate with good knowledge of IT systems, Microsoft Office suite
Candidates will need access to their own transportation as the office is not serviced by public transport.
Please click the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with the experience or relevant job titles of; Outgoing Sales, Cold Call Sales, Sales Executive, Account Manager, Business Development Manager, Energy Sales, Sales Manager, Business Development Executive, Sales Executive, Energy Business Development, New Business Sales Executive, Sales Consultant, B2B Sales, Key Account Manager, Sales, Lead Generation, Telesales, Appointment Booker, Lead Generation, Client Support, Product Specialist, Sales Agent may also be considered for this role.