Sorry, this job has expired!
Machine Operator / Production Operator /Re-Bar Machine Operator
Up to £20800 per annum
Job Title: Machine Labourer
Salary: £20,800.00 + Dependent on experience
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
As a result of ongoing growth and expansion the Company, a leading UK steel stockholder requires a Machine Labourer. Working in their Head office based in Rainham, Essex.
To assist with the smooth running of their cut and bent facility, ensuring function, quality and productivity at all times.
The Job Role:
- This position is of a manual nature and involves lifting and handling of steel reinforcing rod.
- Reporting to the operations manager.
- You will be fully trained in all aspects of cutting and bending reinforcing rod.
- Using Re-Bar bending machines, such as automatic link benders and shearlines
- Making sure that jobs meet the required deadline
- Learning the maintenance of the machine
- Ensuring Health and Safety procedures are followed at all times.
- Someone who is reliable, enthusiastic, hardworking, driven and self-motivated with a desire to learn.
- Be flexible to do paid overtime when necessary
- Ability to thrive under pressure
- Having a passionate and positive attitude with a willingness to learn along with a strong work ethic
- Must have a good command of the English language
- Verbal communication with accuracy and attention to detail is essential
What they offer in return:
- A competitive salary plus regular overtime
- Promotion and career development opportunities
- Training, mentoring and support
- 20 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Working hours Monday to Friday 6:00am – 15:30pm
Please click on the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with the experience or relevant job titles of; Re-Bar Machine Operator, Machine Operator, Machine Operatives, Machine Operative, Warehouse Machine Operator, Shearlines, Automatic Link, Production Operative, Machine Handler, Machine Technician, Machine Engineer may also be considered for this role.