Sorry, this job has expired!
Up to £30000 per annum
Job Title: Management Accountant
Location: Nottingham (Office Based)
Salary: Up to £30,000 (depending on experience) + company benefits
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
The Company aims to unify people, processes and technology to deliver SAP rapidly, reliably, smarter and at scale. Having been in the infrastructure industry for over 20 years, they aim to build more agile ways of working for customers. They are passionate SAP HANA and AZURE cloud experts.
They are trusted experts in cloud infrastructure and SAP HANA platforms. Their mission is to make customers more successful by simplifying and optimising platforms, accelerating, and de-risking deployments, which they achieve through their cloud and infrastructure expertise, rich insight and managed service offerings.
About the Role:
As the company continues to grow they’re looking to expand the Finance team to include a Management Accountant. The role will support the CFO in ensuring smooth day to day operations of the Finance department and delivering the highest standards of customer service.
As the Finance team is a small team, the successful applicant will be expected to get involved in all aspects of the function. This will include working with other Board members, collaborating with internal teams, payroll and supplier payments. The role will be a good fit for someone who likes to experience aspects of both Finance and the business as a whole.
- Prepare accurate Management Accounts for review.
- Prepare commentary and variance analysis on the management accounts
- Complete balance sheet reconciliations
- Maintain the 13 week cashflow forecast
- Assist in the preparation of the board pack
- Provide analysis and reports on the sales pipeline
- Complete the bank reconciliation
- Work closely with the Head of HR to process payroll accurately and complete the statutory filings
- Support the Contract Manager to understand the role and provide cover if required
- Accurately invoice customers from the CRM system
- Assist in the collection of invoice payments as well as chasing any overdue invoice payments.
- Manage the creditors including pay runs, purchase orders and credit cards
- Submit the VAT claim
- Prepare the year-end Audit
The successful Candidate:
- ACCA or CIMA level 2
- Excellent Excel skills
- Good ownership skills
- Good written and communication skills.
- Problem solving skills
- Experience of Xero
- Experience of a sales lead business including CRM systems
- Payroll experience
As a person
- Ability to work in a busy, pressured environment
- A strong service oriented (“Can-do”) culture, with a strong focus on customer approach. Committed to exceeding customer expectations
- Excellent telephone manner
- Able to communicate effectively with colleagues, management and customers across all mediums
- Dynamic but aware of the views and feelings of others
- Able to integrate with the team and be a good team player
- Drive and motivation and is flexible
- Can demonstrate clear purpose, enthusiasm and commitment
- Suggests new ideas within the team
- Ability to work on your own initiative
- Ability to organise and prioritise in a demanding environment
- Manage multiple priorities
- Enjoys working in a dynamic small team environment.
- Highly competitive salary and excellent benefits package
- Hugely supportive working environment with a dynamic culture and company
- Flexible and diverse working environment
Sounds interesting? Click APPLY now.
Candidates with experience of: Finance Officer, Part Qualified Accountant, Senior Financial Assistant, Finance Officer, Accountant, Accounts Analyst, Senior Finance Assistant, AAT, ACCA, CIMA, Accounts Reconciliation, Bank Reconciliation, Finance Accountant, and Finance Assistant may also be considered for this role