£42000 - £45000 per annum
Job Title: Management Accountant
Location: Windsor, Berkshire (Work from home is currently available)
Salary: £42,000 – £45,000 per annum (pro rata)
Hours: Full Time, Contract (3 – 6 Months, possibility for extension)
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a proactive and experienced Management Accountant to join the team in this well-established company.
You will need to be a self-starter with excellent communication skills so you can build relationships quickly.
You’ll be providing support to the Group Management Accountant to ensure deliverables are produced timely and accurately.
The company is going through internal changes so you’ll need to help ensure the Finance team is able to deliver in challenging circumstances.
- To produce the monthly management accounts and explain any variances and movements
- To produce the Pensworth tracker weekly – track movement of milk and cream for customers
- To support the Farm Liaison Managers with the verification of the Farmers Statements – produce reports by farmer and in total of ppl and invoice details
- Create weekly farmer payment file
- Check uploads and allocate Farmers payments
- To reconcile all raw milk sales monthly and calculate its profitability
- To ensure all relevant monthly costs are correctly recharged e.g. transport, bottles
- To monitor and report the site closure and ongoing costs
- Maintain company’s Fixed Asset register – monthly reporting of depreciation, invoicing & accounting of disposals & assets written off
- Review AP postings to ensure accuracy and integrity of monthly accounts
- Monitor bank Reconciliation
- Ensure Supplier Allocation and Chase up of missing Invoices
- Accruals and Prepayments and other Journals posting
- Maintain responsibility for the completion, content and accuracy of key Balance Sheet reconciliations
- Support invoice entries if required and help resolve supplier queries
- Month end accounting duties
- Supporting other Accountants to complete group month-end
- Support the Finance Controller in all matters relating to the preparation, provision and resolution of queries relating to the statutory audit of the company’s financial records and improvement of internal controls and procedures
- Ensure all recharges are done and raise any Sales recharge invoices if required
- Lead on budgeting and forecasting
They’re looking for a self-starter who can hit the ground running from day one. You’ll need a sound understanding of SAP Hana and have a proven track record of adjusting to any situation to deliver results while demonstrating your innovation.
Knowledge & Experience:
- Fully qualified ACCA, CIMA or ICAEW
- Proven experience within a similar role
- Must have Advanced Excel skills
- Experience communicating with confidence at all levels
- 4+ years of experience as a Management Accountant
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Must have good Knowledge of SAP Business one
- Be technically sound
All applicants will be required to provide evidence that they have the right to live and work in the UK, as per the UK Illegal Working Immigration, Asylum and Nationality Act 2006 at the interview stage. No agencies please. The company is an equal opportunities employer.
Please click on the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with experience of; Accounts Manager, Finance Manager, Accountant, Accounts Clerk, Chartered Accountancy, Qualified Accountant, Group Accountant, Chartered Accountant, Financial Accountancy, ACA, ACCA, CIMA, ICAEW may be considered for this role.