Marketing Assistant / Marketing Executive
Up to £23000 per annum
Job Title: Marketing Assistant
Salary: Up to £23,000 dependant on experience
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
A top-brand company in the Crawley area is seeking to appoint a highly motivated individual to join an established marketing team providing high level, professional, proactive marketing assistance to support the activities of the marketing function as well as taking the lead in nominated projects, especially digital.
The aim of this role is to assist with activities that drive and increase sales and profitability and to support the company’s objectives and fiscal targets.
The successful candidate will be responsible for creating job briefs, eNewsletters which support external/internal launch communications, deliver department support to achieve revenue goals applied to any marketing campaign or programme and increase the Company’s social media presence.
This is an exciting opportunity for a talented applicant who is keen to learn and develop professionally with a flexible approach. They’re looking for a candidate to have strong communication skills, exposure to marketing (e.g. as a graduate) and be a team player.
- Responsible for controlling/administering the communications control process and involvement in proof reading for all locally produced marketing materials.
- Own and maintain customer mailing lists and produce mailings for Marketing department and others, as requested using a CRM system.
- Support the Company’s social media presence, adhering to relevant guidelines also supporting the planning and implementation of a quarterly communication strategy after discussions/approval with relevant internal stakeholders.
- To manage the marketing storage areas and be responsible for stock control of all marketing materials and event equipment using the ERP system.
- Ensure the Office and meeting rooms are updated with the latest point of sale and marketing materials as and when necessary.
- Order, collation and despatch marketing material to customers, sales staff and event locations ensuring the details are recorded in the CRM and ERP systems.
- Assist in the organisation of road shows, exhibitions, customer open days, product launches and other events
- Maintain Monthly MarCom spend analysis.
- Identify, source and purchase promotional items in compliance with purchasing regulations
- Other duties commensurate with the post
Training on product knowledge and company systems will be provided to the successful applicant however you will need the following:
- Relevant qualification/experience in similar role preferably in a Marketing environment
- Proficiency in MS (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) & CRM systems
- Good database management skills and basic experience with digital media communication channels.
- Grade C or 4 or above in English and Maths GCSE required
- Able to embrace change,
- Motivated to develop and learn
- Good team working skills
- Ability to demonstrate a good level of organisation skills along with reasoned thinking
- Customer focus
- Generous pension scheme,
- 26 days holiday plus 8 public holidays,
- Life Assurance,
- Free Parking,
- On local bus route
Please click the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with previous experience or relevant job titles of; Marketing Assistant, Marketing Executive, Marketing Administrator, Marketing Associate, Marketing Officer, Social Media Executive, Marketing Analyst, B2B Marketing, Communications Executive, Marketing Specialist, Digital Marketing Executive, Social Media Officer, Comms Officer, Marketing Co-ordinator, B2C Marketing, Marketing Manager, Internal Communications Officer, Public Relations Manager, Marketing Administrator, PR Executive may also be considered for this role.