Sorry, this job has expired!
£25000 - £30000 per annum
Job Title: Marketing Executive
Location: Wooburn Green, Wycombe
Salary: £25,000 – £30,000 dependent on experience.
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
The Company is a leading IT services and solutions provider offering end-to-end IT solutions for commercial and public-sector organisations. Ranked among the UK’s top 50 IT companies, the Group has gained a reputation for providing a consistently high-quality service that has delivered long-term strategic relationships with both customers and suppliers.
They are proud of their team and as a family business they strive to ensure complete customer and employee satisfaction which is achieved by their friendly, energetic, fun and hardworking approach.
Reporting to the Group Director of Marketing, the Marketing Executive will contribute to and support the Company’s business goals by developing effective marketing activity across all channels to support the overall Marketing plan and grow visibility across all sectors working alongside the Sales team and other Departments.
This position is perfect for you if you have previous experience in an IT industry, you’re looking to take the next step in your career and you’re keen to challenge yourself in a growing, vibrant and exciting industry. So, if you’re enthusiastic, innovative, looking to develop your skills and be part of a fast paced, professional marketing team, then you could be just the person they’re looking for!
- Act as Ambassador and Champion for the organisation, maintaining and developing relationships both internally and externally
- Manage and execute marketing campaigns, reporting outcomes and recommend actions to improve in line with finding and company objectives
- Plan, organise and prepare materials for events and exhibitions across Mainland UK with focus on SMB and selected Public Sector organisations
- Manage lead generation activity through the company’s CRM system, Click Dynamics’
- Work alongside the sales team and other Departments to develop marketing plans and communications material
- Support the ongoing development of the company’s website, to build awareness and lead opportunities for the organisation
- Support the Sales teams to drive tactical campaigns and activity
- Coordinate with external suppliers (designers, printers, mailing houses and merchandise suppliers) to ensure smooth implementation of marketing activity
- Update company portal (Hub) with all marketing related material, Sales literature/ collateral, competitor analysis, proposal documents and communicate changes to the sales team
- Social Media – work with external agencies to develop their social media strategy as a means of building knowledge of the Brand and its activities
- Develop content for the website, email, social media and digital advertising content as required
The ideal Candidate will be/ have:
- 5 years marketing experience (ESSENTIAL)
- CIM qualified (PREFERRED) or working towards or equivalent
- IT industry background (PREFERRED)
- Good digital experience – including website, social media, PPC, SEO, Google Analytics and CMS (ESSENTIAL)
- Excellent Microsoft Office suite – Excel, PPT, Word
- Passionate about customers and the IT sector
- Able to manage a varied and comprehensive workload
- Confident in dealing with senior members of the organisation
- Experience of CRM
- Has worked with Social media and understands key drivers (ESSENTIAL)
- Skills – Numerate and fluent English – both written and spoken (ESSENTIAL)
- Confident presenter
- Able to handle short deadlines and competing priorities in a calm and organised manner
- A good team player with the ability to learn quickly and take initiative
In return the Company offers:
- Private Health Care Scheme
- 23 days holiday plus Bank Holidays
- Group personal pension scheme
- Long service awards
- Bonus scheme
- Life assurance scheme
- Health assured employee assistance programme
- Charity focused Company
- Refreshments and private car park
- Company Annual Ball and other social events through the year
Please note: Only candidates who are eligible to work and live in the UK will be considered for this role.
Please click on the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with experience of: Marketing Assistant, Marketing Executive, Marketing Administrator, Marketing Associate, Marketing Officer, Social Media Executive, Marketing Analyst, B2B Marketing, Communications Executive, Marketing Specialist, Digital Marketing Executive, Social Media Officer, Comms Officer, Marketing Co-ordinator, B2C Marketing, Marketing Manager, Internal Communications Officer, Public Relations Manager, Marketing Administrator, PR Executive may also be considered for this role.