Marketing Executive / Digital Marketing Executive
Up to £20000 per annum
Job Title: Marketing Executive
Location: Southampton, SO15
Salary: £20,000 per annum
Hours: Full Time, Permanent
Are you looking for an exciting digital marketing role within a rapidly growing automation software company? Do you have the skills and ambition to help grow their digital presence? If so they want you to come and join their rapidly growing team.
Who are they?
The Company specialises in intelligent process automation and systems orchestration software. Based in the UK they work with partners and customers throughout Europe and North America to deliver innovative solutions to transform the way organisations operate. Their internal development team ensures that they constantly remain at the forefront of Intelligent Automation Solutions.
Who are you?
You will have an interest in, and aptitude to understand technology solutions. A Business HND Business / Bachelors degree (preferably in Marketing, Communications, English, Business or Technology related) is desired. You will also have a solid understanding of the social and digital tools available in a business environment and how to align these to the wider company marketing strategy. You will enjoy working in a small team, have the ability to multi task and work independently with a can-do attitude in a fast-paced environment.
You’ll also need the following skills:
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, both verbal and written
- An aptitude for social media marketing in a business context
- Excellent copywriting skills
- Experience of using marketing tools such as Adobe Creative Suite, Hootsuite, MailChimp, CMS (WordPress) and marketing automation platforms with a good command of IT (MS Word/Excel/PowerPoint)
- A strong eye for detail to ensure communications are accurate and relevant
- Well organised, can respond well under pressure and meet deadlines
- Used to multi-tasking
- An understanding of analytics tools such as Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics and CRM
- Strong knowledge of digital and other marketing channels
- Highly organised, able to prioritise workload and focused on meeting deadlines
- Ability to pro-actively build strong relationships across internal departments as well as with external partners and suppliers
- Hard working, driven individual with ability to work on own initiative
What will you be doing?
If you can take a hands-on approach to the role, working with marketing tools and platforms to develop the Company’s digital presence you will fit well.
The role will include but not be limited to:
- Creating, managing and owning the social marketing strategy to increase the Company’s online presence in appropriate business channels and social media.
- Providing regular performance measurement and evaluation of the effectiveness of activities and campaigns, in monthly analysis, reporting and as required
- Delivering marketing support and sales enablement as needed in their “digital first” strategy
- Generating digital and visual collateral for event programmes and associated marketing campaigns, such as trade shows, events, communication programmes, digital initiatives, collateral and promotions
- Ensuring corporate messaging and branding is consistent
- Continually reviewing & actively managing the website and online assets
- Tracking lead performance in CRM against digital channels and report on trends and campaign success.
- Developing and complying with marketing processes and standards to comply with ISO 9001
- Assisting with general office administration as required
Why join them?
The company believes that their people are key to their reputation for innovative solutions and quality service. They are very proud to be in receipt of accolades from Investors in People for Gold Standards, as well as Best Companies for their 1 Star performance for their commitment to measuring, recognising and improving their business engagement.
Located in Southampton, you will be working in a modern, newly equipped office with great facilities for work and rest. Challenge the rest of your team to a game of pool or sit and relax with a freshly made drink or one of the healthy snacks provided for you. On the social side, there are regular events both departmental and company-wide; Christmas party, summer bbq, sports events, quiz nights, fundraising for events such as Children in need.
Please click the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with experience of; Marketing Assistant, Marketing Administrator, Marketing Officer, Digital Marketing Officer, PPC, Online Marketing, Digital Marketing Assistant, Marketing Specialist, Digital Marketing Advisor, Graduate Marketing, Graduate Role will be considered for this role.