Sorry, this job has expired!
Marketing Executive – Sportsbook / Casino
Job Title: Sportsbook & Casino Marketing Executive
Location: London, EC1
Salary: Competitive level-based salary
We have an exciting opportunity available for a candidate looking to gain a foothold into the sports betting & iGaming sector.
We’re FSB and we are one of the leading omnichannel platform providers in the sports betting and iGaming sector.
Our core function is supplying tailored technological solutions to operators in this category. These solutions can range from a fully comprehensive online betting platform to service support in trading, marketing, customer support and hosting. Innovation is at the heart of what we do, and we recently won Industry Innovation of the Year at the 2020 SBC Awards.
Due to recent growth we are now looking to expand our Marketing team. This role will play a vital part in the overall marketing team by fulfilling a number of daily tasks for our clients centred around their sportsbook and casino products (i.e.) website and mobile apps. There will also be an opportunity to work with the team on sportsbook, casino, and overall marketing strategy. This role is ideal for a hard-working candidate who wants to break into the sports betting and casino industry.
- Provide daily support to the overall Marketing Services team and the output it provides FSB’s partners
- Manage, create and execute various daily sportsbook and casino partner requests via our backend CMS
- Understanding, interpreting and setting up sportsbook campaigns for our partners
- Adding sports price boosts to our partner properties on a daily basis
- Creating and executing daily push notification messages for our partners via our CMS
- Playing a key role in the daily sportsbook UX display look and feel on our various partner properties to help drive customer
- turnover, interest and revenue.
- Taking charge of the display, arrangement, tagging and segmentation of our casino library on our various partner
- Liaising with game providers to create weekly/monthly new release schedules for our platform
- Working with the Head of Casino to add and classify new game releases onto our CMS
- Set up and execute casino offers in our CMS
- Potential help required with Social Media management for partners
- Collect, analyse and work alongside other members of the team to interpret sportsbook/casino performance numbers
- Technically proficient; comfortable operating content management systems at pace
- Strong knowledge of sports
- Keen interest in sports betting
- Fair grasp and understanding of casino products
- Competent copywriter
- Understanding and interest in social media
- An interest and knowledge in SEO would be desirable
- Hard working, driven individual
- Willingness to learn and a desire to self-develop
- Problem solver with can-do attitude
- Works well as part of a team and on own initiative
- Excellent interpersonal skills
Salary and Benefits:
- Competitive level-based salary
- 25 Days Holiday plus eight Bank and Public Holidays
- Day off on your Birthday
Please click on the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with the relevant experience or job titles of; Marketing Executive, Senior Marketing Administrator, Marketing Associate, Marketing Officer, Social Media Executive, Marketing Analyst, B2B Marketing, Communications Executive, Marketing Specialist, Digital Marketing Executive, Social Media Officer, Comms Officer, Marketing Co-ordinator, B2C Marketing, Marketing Manage may also be considered for this role.