Sorry, this job has expired!
Microsoft Azure Solutions Consultant/Cloud Solutions Specialist
Up to £70000 per annum
Job Title: Microsoft Azure Solutions Consultant
Location: Nottingham, Home and Customer sites across the UK
Salary: Up to £70,000 (depending on experience)
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
The Company aims to unify people, processes and technology to deliver SAP rapidly, reliably, smarter and at scale. Having been in the infrastructure industry for over 20 years, they aim to build more agile ways of working for customers. They are passionate SAP HANA cloud experts.
They are trusted experts in cloud infrastructure and SAP HANA platforms. Their mission is to make customers more successful by simplifying and optimising platforms, accelerating, and de-risking deployments. They achieve this through their cloud and infrastructure expertise, rich insight and managed service offerings.
About the Role:
This is an outstanding opportunity to take on a consultancy role within a leading Microsoft Gold and SAP Silver Competency Partner. They are committed to staff development and delivering high-quality solutions to their customers.
They have a strong working relationship with Microsoft which ensures that the successful candidate will have the opportunity to keep working alongside leading developing technologies.
This role involves all aspects of consultancy from pre and post-sales activities, presentations, through to detailed planning and implementation of solutions. The successful candidate will be joining an established and experienced team of consultants; architecting, shaping and delivering the technical solutions required by their corporate clients around SAP HANA on Azure.
The role requires both significant customer engagement across the UK in order to engage, design, deliver and support high-quality cloud solutions to new and existing clients. The candidate will be migrating solutions to end user clients from 500 to multi-thousand users. This role will be predominantly home based as the company enjoy collaborating with new and innovative ideas and working on projects as a team in a flexible way.
The successful candidate will have experience in a leading IT service provider or consulting organisation. You will have a strong background in being a member of a team that leads enterprise-level planning and implementation projects, as well as, are a subject matter expert in within Microsoft Azure.
The successful Candidate will have/ be:
- Must have strong Azure design, deployment and implementation experience of enterprise Microsoft solutions
- Must have strong experience as a consultant specialising in Microsoft technologies
- Excellent written and oral communication skills with the ability to present to stakeholders and to build client relationships and lead workshops
- Candidates must be prepared to evangelise their technology area by undertaking activities such as giving presentations, writing articles, blogging and taking part in marketing events
- Candidates will be expected to identify business growth opportunities and, alongside their sales team, help develop solutions to meet client needs in these areas
- Must be Azure certified in AZ-300 and AZ301 as well as 70-533, 70-534 or 70-535 and the upgrade exam
- Operations Management Suite
- Storage & Networking
- Active Directory, FIM, ADFS, PKI
- OS deployments, SCCM, RDS, Intune, Mobile Device Management
- Highly competitive salary and excellent benefits package
- Hugely supportive working environment with a dynamic culture and company
- Flexible and diverse working environment
Sounds interesting? Click APPLY now.
Candidates with experience of: ICT Domain Architect, Microsoft and Infrastructure Architect, Senior Infrastructure Engineer, ICT Domain Engineer, ICT Domain Technician, ICT Domain Developer, ICT Systems Architect, ICT Microsoft Systems Engineer, ICT Infrastructure Architect, ICT Security, ICT Business Continuity, ICT Application Architect, 1st Line Support, IT Support, IT Technician, Network Support, Network Technician, Technical Support, Infrastructure Engineer, Cloud Services Engineer, Hosted Engineer, Citrix Engineer, Cloud Infrastructure, Citrix, XenServer, Citrix XenApp 7.9, HyperV, Engineer, Cloud Services Engineer may also be considered for this role.