Sorry, this job has expired!
Middleweight Graphic Designer / Digital Designer / Creative
Job Title: Middleweight Graphic Designer
Location: Ringwood, BH24
Salary: Competitive + Benefits
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
The company is a multi-award winning, full service marketing and public relations agency based in Hampshire. Located in Ringwood on the borders of Dorset, Hampshire and Wiltshire, they are relentless in the pursuit of results for their clients – devising and implementing both strategic and creative marketing, public relations and digital campaigns that drive enquiries, sales and build brands and reputation on a regional, national and international scale.
They have an excellent opportunity for a passionate, confident, conceptually-minded and highly creative middleweight Graphic Designer to support the design team with both online and offline materials and campaigns.
You will work closely with the rest of the team to originate creative ideas, develop concepts, identities and visual styles that fit specific target audiences (B2B and B2C), devise campaigns and organise print and production. You will also be creating visually appealing documents, presentations, and web content.
The ideal candidate will have agency/commercial experience. You will also need sound knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite, as well as other relevant packages.
- Offer fresh ideas – alongside the creation and sharing of concepts in-line with established branding – for feedback and development within the team
- Manage the print production process from design to finished product
- Help to scope projects and propose the best solutions based on available budget and resource
- Actively contribute to the continuous improvement of the team’s workflow and skillset
The ideal Candidate will have/ be:
- Degree in graphic design or equivalent.
- Good experience of working in the creative industry
- The ability to meet deadlines in a high-pressured environment
- An excellent working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite
- A team player who is a natural collaborator – enjoying working with others to produce the best possible creative outcome
- Strong portfolio of design work that you’re proud of and happy to talk through at interview
- Confident to contribute to the entire creative process
- Be excited about working in a team where you can make a difference with responsibility early on
- A self-starter with boundless initiative
Key Requirements & Skills:
- Be able to follow a brief and work with other members of the team on multiple projects
- Be able to take a job from concept, right through to completion with print-ready artwork
- Fully experienced in InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator
- Experience of using email platforms such as Mailchimp
- Understanding of WordPress from a graphic design perspective
- Digital and social media advertising and design experience
- Client liaison
- Ensure the timely delivery of finished artwork
- Must have some previous commercial/agency experience
- You will have real design flair and be innovative and creative, with a strong awareness of current trends
- You must have a good understanding of design principles, such as colour, typography and composition
- Understanding of and working to client brand guidelines
- You will be an effective multitasker with great organisational skills
- You will work well under pressure
Please click on the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with experience of Graphic Designer, Digital Designer, Graphical Designer, Adobe Designer, Photoshop Designer, InDesign Designer, Illustrator, Illustrator Designer, Marketing Designer, Digital Designer, Communications, Marketing Development, Website Design, Logo Designer and Content Designer will also be considered for this role.