Sorry, this job has expired!
National Account Manager / Sales Manager – Field Based
Up to £50000 per annum
Job Title: National Account Manager
Location: Home Based – UK wide
Salary: £50,000 Dependant on experience
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
They’re a food innovation company creating frozen foodservice products for the Education, Travel and QSR industries. They thrive in delivering solutions for customers that others cannot and are growing their business significantly year on year.
They are looking for an ambitious and innovative National Account Manager to join the Education Sales team. This is an exciting opportunity to be part of the team delivering significant growth to the business through the launch of new food concepts to their core channel of Education as they continue the journey to £25m turnover by 2021. You will be responsibility for sustaining and developing existing client accounts with wholesales and end users as well as securing and growing new accounts to meet annual revenue budgets.
This position will be home based and require regular travel around the UK. They are open to talking about flexibility and plan to review the accounts managed by the successful candidate to best suit their location.
- Managing a portfolio of existing wholesaler and end user Education accounts.
- Prospecting new wholesaler and end user Education accounts.
- Developing account strategies in accordance with the overall channel plan.
- Develop account goals and business plan with customers.
- Maximise business potential and margin.
- Conduct regular review of business performance, promotions and growth opportunities.
- Forecast, budget and track account revenues and cost.
- Attending and contributing to monthly sales meetings.
- Providing Sales Manager with key reports
- Negotiating contracts
- Representing the business at key exhibitions and conferences.
- Maintaining accurate records on company systems.
- Sales experience of managing both wholesaler and end user accounts.
- Excellent track record in achieving sales budgets/targets.
- Strong negotiation skills.
- Experience developing and building profitable relationships
- Outstanding commercial skills
Their kind of people:
- Food lovers;
- Problem solvers;
- Relationship builders;
- Calm under pressure;
- Organised and efficient;
- Have great attention to detail;
- Great team players; and
- Driven to succeed.
What you’ll get in return:
- 25 days’ annual leave pro rata (excluding bank holidays)
- 2 wellbeing days a year when you need to recharge
- Competitive salary and Bonus Scheme
- Workplace pension scheme
- Health Cash Plan and Company Sick Pay Scheme
- Free food from our legendary take-home freezer
- Social events from charity sky dives to after work drinks
- Chance to compete in our pool championship, in our very own games room
- The excitement of being part of a fast paced, dynamic and successful organisation!
To apply for the role please click the APPLY button and further information will be sent to your email.
Candidates with experience of: Field Based Account Manager, Sales, Lead Generation, Customer Relationship Manager, Client Relationship Manager, Account Handler, Client Management, Area Sales Executive, Regional Sales Coordinator, Business Development Manager, Nationwide Sales, Senior Sales Executive, Business Developer, Sales Account Manager, Sales Development, New Client Sales, B2B, Sales Executive, Senior Account Manager, Senior Sales, New Business, Field Sales, New Business Sales Executive, Sales Development, Direct Sales, B2B Sales, New Business Sales, Key Account Manager may also be considered for this role.