Sorry, this job has expired!
Network Engineer / 3rd Line Support Engineer – Oracle Fusion
£36000 - £40000 per annum
Job Title: Oracle Fusion Support Specialist
Location: Ellesmere Port
Salary: £36,000 – £40,000 per annum, D.O.E.
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Argent Energy is the UK’s leading waste-to-energy biodiesel producer with operations in Scotland and North West England and has always been privately owned. Our main plant, near Motherwell in Scotland, started production in 2005.
Following significant investment to facilitate growth and development, a number of facilities have been built in the Stanlow area. We specialise in the production and supply of high grade, sustainable diesel made from waste fats and oils deliberately excluding any raw materials that could also be used for food or feed.
To support the IT department to provide a reliable and efficient service based on leading-edge applications and systems to help ensure the ongoing and continued success of our organisation.
Working as part of a small but supportive team the Oracle Support Specialist will play a key role in supporting key applications delivering a high level of service to the business in assisting with pre-release testing, implementation, deployment and documentation as well as providing robust support to end users.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Supporting and maintaining key applications with specific emphasis on Oracle Fusion
- Management of planned and ad-hoc projects, control of change and release management, system enhancements and direct liaison with providers
- Supporting the development of system reporting to drive visibility of business performance
- Maintaining user matrix, log on rights and access
- Investigating and resolving problems associated with day to day usage of the Applications
- Logging and documenting Service Requests (SR) in the ERP Help Tool and triage user requests for assistance
- Responding to ERP Issues/Requests/Service Requests and actively monitor to resolution.
- Proposing improvements based on analysis and user communications
- Assisting with systems integrations
- Building, maintaining and managing relationships with providers and 3rd Party Agencies
- Identifying and resolving technical issues with bespoke applications; Oracle Cloud, Q Pulse and other tailored applications
- Take responsibility for the Health and Safety of yourself and others whilst at work and to comply with the Company’s policies and legislation
- Support Company Initiatives and demonstrate Company Values
- To comply with all legal, regulatory and statutory obligations applicable to the role
- Participate in training and personal development activities as required
- Be flexible in undertaking the duties and responsibilities attached to your role; Carry out any other reasonable tasks as required by the Company
Safety, Health and Environment
- Carry out all activities in line with the Company’s SH&E rules and guidelines
- Always wear Personal Protection Equipment as required. Take responsibility for your own PPE ensuring appropriate storage and care
- Always work in a manner safe to yourself and others and report any hazards immediately
- Ensure all staff and visitors operate in compliance with Safety Regulations
- Make yourself aware of all Emergency procedures and Responses
- Several years’ work experience in a support role or end user in an Oracle ERP environment
- Handle confidential information in line with the firm’s data security protocols
- Team player with strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Diligence and attention to detail is essential
- Can assume a technical leadership role
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills with the ability to learn independently, research products and technologies using the internet & documentation
- Ability to write detailed, complex documents for technical and non-technical audiences
- Experience in project start-up, deployment and on-going support
- Comprehensive understanding of software installation technology and processes
- Proven experience of creating Oracle OTBI reports
- Experience running basic queries in SQL – an asset
- Experience in Enterprise level systems support or development
- Specialist knowledge of Oracle Cloud applications, software and operating systems
This job description is a summary of the main duties of the role but is not exhaustive. It may be reviewed and updated regularly in discussion with the post holder.
Please click the APPLY button and CHECK YOUR EMAILS for the link to the careers page.
Candidates with the experience or relevant job titles of; Technical Support Engineer, Technical Support Technician, IT Technician, IT Service Desk Technician, IT Services Manager, IT Desk Support, 2nd Line Support, IT Manager 1st Line Helpdesk Engineer, IT Support Technician, 2nd Line Support Engineer, 2nd Line Support, Support Technician, IT Support Engineer, 1st Line Support Technician, Network Engineer, Network Project Engineer, IT Network Engineer, Change Management, Network Solutions Engineer, IT Network Support Engineer, Technical Support, IT Support, Helpdesk Support Technician, Helpdesk Support, Fault Desk, IT Systems Engineer, IT Systems Technician, IT Systems Support will also be considered for this role.