Sorry, this job has expired!
Office and Business Administrator
Job Title: Office and Business Support – Multiple positions available
Salary: Competitive, Negotiable
Job type: Permanent, Full time
Able to deliver with the power of a blue chip multinational, the company has a heavy-weight punch but has retained the speed needed to deliver customer solutions quickly within the medical sector.
They are a very successful, rapidly expanding, Derby based company looking for exceptional, highly professional and experienced people to join their team.
They are looking for individuals to provide varying levels of business and administrative support to their key business areas.
- Excellent communication skills – both verbal and written.
- Experience and highly proficient in Excel, Word and IT systems used in business support functions.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Ability to adapt to fast paced working environment.
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Able to communicate within a team environment at all levels of the business both internally and externally
- A positive approach to learning and meeting customer needs that will enable you to work within a sometimes, challenging environment
- Fluency in the Polish language would be advantageous for one of the roles
Please click on the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with the relevant experience or job titles of; Administrator, Administration Assistant, Customer Service Assistant, Client Services Assistant, Operations Assistant, Business Support, Business Administrator, Office Administrator, Office Support may also be considered for this role.