Sorry, this job has expired!
Office Manager / Senior Office Administrator / Business Support
£25000 - £30000 per annum
Job Title: Office Manager
Salary: £25,000 to £30,000 depending on experience
Job Type: Full Time Permanent
The Company are a market share leader in the connected car industry, a high-growth, competitive tech market. They created the field of vehicle telematics 20 years ago, and have recently launched an aggressive growth strategy that entails a significant investment in talent.
They deliver SaaS solutions that measure and report real-time data from vehicles. These solutions help clients drive significant operational improvements: reducing fuel consumption, increasing vehicle utilisation (which reduces the number of vehicles on the road), and improving the safety and productivity of staff. In 2016, their clients reduced fuel consumption by 90 million litres and avoided the release of 230 million kg of CO2 into the atmosphere.
Within the rapidly expanding area of the Internet of Things (IoT), telematics is one of the most mature products with proven commercial application, delivering 3x to 5x ROI for their customers. They’re a market leader in this developing industry with huge potential for positive impact on our communities. The adoption of telematics in commercial vehicles is still below 10% globally and growing rapidly.
They believe that people are their most important asset and creating the right environment for them is key. As such they are looking for a highly organised, efficient, creative and energetic Office Manager/Receptionist to support the London office and act as an assistant to members of the Executive Team.
The Office Manager is responsible for providing office support/administrative functions within a busy office. Included, but not limited to, such duties as events coordination, diary/calendar management, travel and expenses, reception, periodic projects, and providing back-up administrative/program support.
- Reception duties for London office, including arranging coverage from EA team when needed during office hours
- London office support (e.g. facilities and services) and managing office supplies (including perks)
- Support all teams when they need help, proactively doing what it takes to remove barriers and help them to be productive, efficient and happy (e.g manage seating plans, setting up meeting rooms, video conferencing, etc..)
- Distributing post and dealing with all office expenses
- Being involved in day to day operations and shaping the Company and their office with your own ideas, enthusiasm and creativity to create a unique environment that supports their culture
- EA support, including calendar management, travel and expenses for LT members (e.g. VP HR, VP Strategy & Marketing, VP Customer Services)
- Internal events organisation
- London onboarding support (IT setup, HR etc.)
- New arrival announcements for offices
- Internal communications
- Peer cover for other executive assistant duties
Qualifications, Experience and Skills:
- Excellent organisation and time management skills, able to multi-task and meet deadlines
- Proficient in Google and Microsoft products
- Strong interpersonal written and verbal communication skills
- Great people management skills
- Approachable and a great team player with hands on attitude
- Professional, proactive, creative and fun
- Able to work under minimal or no supervision
- Trustworthy and discreet
- Problem solving skills
- Willingness to go the extra mile
- Adaptability, flexibility, resilience
- Fluency in English
- Preference for previous executive assistant or office management experience
Company’s philosophy on talent:
With a Silicon Valley-like focus on building a high-growth, scalable technology business, they are looking for top talent that fits with their ambitious and fast-paced culture. When recruiting, they look for the potential for growth, ambition, entrepreneurial spirit, and demonstrated discipline in execution. In return, they offer a dynamic environment with like-minded team members and an exciting industry with great opportunities for professional growth.
They are fundamental believers that having the right people is critical to their success, and attracting, developing, and retaining talent will always be a core focus for them.
Please click on the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with the relevant experience or job titles of: Office Manager, Senior Receptionist, Operations Coordinator, Admin Manager, Admin Coordinator, Administration Manager, Office Coordinator, Business Support Manager, Office Administrator, Business Support Coordinator may also be considered for this role.