Sorry, this job has expired!
Operations Administrator / Business Support Administrator
Job Title: National Parts Operations Centre Administrator
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Purpose of the Role:
To ensure that the operational support administration process is dealt with and completed appropriately within company guidelines and timescales whilst ensuring effective use of company assets and resources
- Ensure estimates are prepared, processed and chased, as detailed in process documents
- Ensure procedures are adhered to as detailed in process documents
- Ensure information sent to customers is accurate and in line with company requirements
- Ensure accounting and operational deadlines are met
- Ensure accurate and timely completion of all procedures, company documentation and reports
- Ensure computer and operational system records are maintained effectively
- Ensure compliance with Health and Safety legislation
- Undertake any other duties which the company from time to time may reasonably request
- Complies with all aspects of ISO 9001:2015 under your remit
Qualifications and Education:
- 1 year’s relevant work experience
- Basic education required
- T. skills to include use of internal systems, Microsoft Excel and Word
- Effective communication skills
- Range of relationships: Internal cross functional relationships
Please click on the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with experience of: Operations Assistant, Administrator, Office Assistant, General Assistant, Administrative Assistant, Office Support, Office Admin, Client Service, Facilities Administrator, Office Administrator, Ops Centre Assistant, Business Support may also be considered for this role.