Sorry, this job has expired!
Operations Executive / Operations Assistant
Job Title: Croudie Operations Executive
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Hours: 37.5 hours per week; 9:00am-5:30pm, Monday-Friday
They are looking for a highly intelligent, charismatic and creative thinking individual who is passionate about people as well as a strong interest in digital marketing.
The successful candidate will be keen to learn, want to strive for success, and will have good project management and communication skills.
The purpose of this role is primarily to manage their network processes from recruiting through to on-boarding and day to day support. It will also support with their academy activities, documentation and monitoring of processes generally and ad hoc support.
They are open to taking this role as an apprenticeship in tangent with NVQ Level 3 Business Administration.
Key Activities / Tasks:
- Manage on-boarding of network members from the recruitment process through on-boarding and going live on the network
- Manage network housekeeping activities to ensure active members are invested
- Support the Senior Operations Manager with network initiatives such as referral, webinars, blogs etc.
- Support with their academy content and build
- Support the Network ticket queue, working to internal SLAs
- Support the development of the Network help centre and other touch points
- Support training and webinars for Network members
- Write industry relevant blogs
- Manage ad-hoc network related projects on request
Required Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
- A-level or equivalent education
- Strong communication, organisation and presentation skills
- Natural problem solver
- Highly organised and an ability to multi-task
- Impeccable attention to detail
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills which must include Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Ability to work to deadlines
- Proven time management skills
- Proven team working skills
On completion of the three month probation period every employee is eligible for the following benefits:
- 25 days holiday a year
- Annual performance bonus
- Sale commission
- Recruitment referrals bonus
- Gym membership contributions
- Ride to Work scheme
- Rail card
- Season Ticket loan
- Free fruit, breakfast cereals and tea & coffee
- Enhanced maternity and paternity package
- Share options scheme
Standard hours are from 9.00am to 5.30pm, there’s flexibility if agreed in advance with your line managers (it may also be necessary on occasions to work outside of these hours).
Please click the APPLY button to send your CV & Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with the relevant experience or job titles of; Senior Administrator, Office Assistant, Operations Assistant, Office Administrator, Admin Assistant, Administration Clerk, Senior Business Administrator, Business Administrator, Secretary, Support Administrator. HR Assistant, Human Resources Administrator may also be considered for this role.