Partnerships Manager / Account Manager
£20000 - £25000 per annum + Plus Commissions
Job Title: Growth and Partnerships Manager
Salary: Competitive + Commission
Job Type: Permanent
We are a company who collaborate with our partners to source and distribute a diverse selection of market leading rewards to millions of customers all over the world, incentivising loyalty and driving explosive customer acquisition like no other marketing medium.
Are you a committed, target driven and collaborative salesperson brimming with new ideas? Do you have a passion to succeed in a fast paced, friendly and lively environment? Do you find the world of rewards and loyalty to be exciting and full of potential? If so you’ve come to the right place.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Selling both on the telephone and face to face with a consultative & proactive approach.
- Developing and maintaining strong client relationships, both new and existing.
- Identifying and developing new business.
- Ensuring that individual and team sales targets are met.
- Building and maintaining excellent relationships, both internal and external.
- Collaborating with other departments such as operations, marketing and finance to ensure delivery of client needs.
- Always being up to date and informed on industry knowledge and changes, and being pro-active in taking part in any networking opportunities, representing RewardsBag at all times
- Keeping all internal and external admin up to date and ensuring workflow is managed in line with company strategies
- Around two years of dedicated B2B sales experience.
- Ability to meet and exceed sales targets.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Hands-on, get it done attitude and being a strong and engaged team player.
- Proactive with ideas for new revenue streams within the business, enthusiasm to learn and grow your career with RewardsBag!
Please click the APPLY button and to submit your CV and Cover Letter.
Candidates with experience or relevant job titles of; Sales, Executive, Business Development Manager, Business Development Executive, Business Development, Account Manager, Business Development Service, Sales Manager, Lead Generation, Key Sales, B2B Sales, Direct Sales, Lead Development Executive, Sales Specialist, BDM, BDS, BDE, New Business Manager, Business Executive, New Business Developer, Partnerships may also be considered for this role.