Sorry, this job has expired!
Parts Administrator / Parts Advisor
Job Title: Parts Administrator
Location: Hatfield, Hertfordshire.
Salary: Dependant on Experience
Job type: Permanent, Full time
Founded in 1996 the Company has grown considerably over the last 22 years, developing a comprehensive range of commercial vehicles and dealerships to serve customers throughout England, Wales and Scotland.
The Company operates from a purpose-built head office in Hatfield, Hertfordshire. Their UK vehicle range begins with an award-winning 3.5 tonne truck and includes trucks at 5.5, 6.5, 7.5, 11, 12 and 13.5 tonnes.
Following a fantastic year for new truck sales in 2018, which saw the Company’s market share grow across all vehicle sizes and sectors, they are now looking to recruit an office-based Parts Administrator to support the Parts Team.
Customer Care is at the heart of everything this Company does. It is more than a department or a marketing buzzword – it is engrained in the very fabric of their business.
The aim is to be the first truly customer-facing truck manufacturer in the world.
Your primary function will be to:
- Maintain and update the systemised vehicle parts data
- Assist in the purchasing and expediting of parts and related invoicing and payment authorisations
- Analyse and report on the data in relation to pricing, margins and sales trends
An administrator who is
- Highly numerate and has a good all-round knowledge of Microsoft Office, Excel in particular
- Analytical and logical with a good understanding of business systems
- A team player who is flexible with changing priorities and is used to working to deadlines
Please click on the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with the relevant experience or job titles of; Parts Adviser, Parts Administrator, Customer Service Advisor, Engineering Parts Advisor, Stock Controller, Warehouse Operative, Parts Specialist, Parts Receipt, Store Maintenance, Parts Operations Advisor, Parts Operations Support Advisor, Parts Dispatch may also be considered for this role.