Sorry, this job has expired!
Up to £27000 per annum
Job Title: Pastry Chef
Location: Greenwich, London
Salary: Up to £27,000 per annum
Job Type: 45 hrs hours per week on rota basis including weekends and bank holidays.
Paul Rhodes Bakery is one of the leading independent bakeries in London specialising in handcrafted breads & pastries, all made using the finest ingredients.
Winner of county and regional national bakery awards, we produce a wide range of traditional, mastercrafted and handcrafted classic loaves and we have done since 2003. If you are passionate about the breads you bake then we have a fantastic opportunity waiting for a Full-time Pastry Chef for our site based in Greenwich.
We class ourselves as the ‘art of baking’ and take pride in providing not only our traditional baking techniques but also the service we deliver to our customers. Our values is what makes us thrive at Paul Rhodes Bakery which strives us to get the job done, as a team, everyday.
As a business, we supply bake for over 1000 businesses around London like Dinner by Heston, Fortnum & Mason, Shangri-La Hotels, Youngs, 45 Park Lane, OXO, Mamma Mia, to name a few.
We want our bakery to be the very best and you and your role will be an integral part in this journey with us. This role would be perfect for chefs who are hungry for a new challenge and is eager to take the next step in their career.
If you are looking for a role where you can thrive and lead in your role whilst doing what you love, then this really is an opportunity not to be missed!
- Work with our Head Chef in bulk production of cakes, tarts, brownies, etc.
- Work with others to ensure that pastry products are prepared in line with quality requirements and standards and are to a high quality
- Production of Pastry products to meet customer orders
- A great personality – fun, passionate, charismatic, enthusiastic, people-focused and adaptable to all personalities
- Be able to effectively communicate within the team
- Organised and able to meet deadlines
- Can-do attitude
- Willingness to learn and a hunger to develop their Pastry skills
- Follow and maintain PRB processes and best practice
- Have a genuine interest and desire to be part of a high-volume bread manufacturing facility
- Adhere and ensure all staff are complying to company policy and procedures
- Childcare vouchers/salary sacrifice
- Sick pay scheme
- Social events – summer and winter events
- Shop discount
- Referral bonus
- Free and discounted product
- Discretionary bonuses
Please click the APPLY button and to submit your CV and Cover Letter.
Candidates with experience or relevant job titles of; Bakery Assistant, Production Assistant, Food Production, Kitchen Assistant, Bakery Operative, Baker, KP, Bakery Support, Food Production Assistant, Patisserie Assistant, Pastry Operative may also be considered for this role.