Job Title: Payments Officer
Location: London (W1W 8TF)
Salary: Competitive depending on experience
Job type: Full time, Contract – 6 Months
As a team member in the Trade Finance and Settlement Department, you will be responsible for your assigned role and should be able to demonstrate:
- Ability to multi-task and maintain poise under pressure
- Prioritise tasks and resources so as to maximise efficiency and cost
- Emotional stability and attention to detail
- Awareness of the importance of customer satisfaction, operational efficiency and profitability of the bank
You will be responsible for the following activities:
- Process domestic and international transfer after all operational procedures have been carried out.
- Constantly monitor queues on systems to ensure no outstanding
- Respond to queries and other enquiries on transfers and payments
- Clear outstanding reconciliation items.
- Ensure proper filing.
- Produce required MIS on work area
This is a small team and flexibility is required of all staff. Other duties will be assigned from time to time, including:
- Processing of inward and outward documentary collections
- Advising and amending of L/Cs
- Documents Handling
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to identify, analyse and manage processing/operational risks
- At least 1 year experience either with Swift or at least in a similar role
- Adaptable and flexible
- Independent and innovative.
- Ready to learn
Please click on the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with the relevant experience or job titles of; Payments Officer, Client Accounts Administrator, Payment Processing, Client Payment Officer, Financial Services Payments Officer, Client Payments Manager may also be considered for this role.