Sorry, this job has expired!
Payments Reconciliation & Enquiry /Reconciliation Administrator
£30000 - £32000 per annum
Job Title: Payments Reconciliation and Enquiry Officer
Location: London (W1W 8TF)
Salary: £30,000-32,000 per annum
Job type: Full time, Contract – 6 Months
As a supervisor reporting directly to the Head of Trade Finance, you will be responsible for your assigned role and will be required to demonstrate:
- Daily clearing of outstanding reconciliation item on returned funds
- Swift; E-mail and Telephone enquiries handling
- Supervisory skills to ensure effectiveness of operations
- Ability to multi-task and maintain poise under pressure
- Prioritise tasks and resources so as to maximise efficiency and cost
- Excellent attention to detail
- Awareness of the importance of Customer satisfaction, operational efficiency and profitability of the bank
- Awareness of Anti Money Laundering policies (essential)
You will have working with you and you are required to:
- Ensure prompt reconciliation and proofing of all ledger accounts and efficient resolution of long-standing reconciliation items
- Ensure all enquiries are responded to on a same day basis
- Constantly monitor queues on systems to ensure no outstanding
- Maintain complete, accurate and reliable records of transactions and a clear audit trail to ensure compliance with all bank’s operational policies and procedures
- Ensure awareness and alertness to money laundering risks and adherence to set anti-money laundering procedures
- Strong liaison with the Compliance department, ensuring implementation of compliance policies and procedures and proactively alerting compliance issues
- Ensure the expeditious processing of transaction accurately and in line with set service standards, policies, procedures and regulatory requirements
- Ensure timely identification of point of service failures and the implementation of corrective measures
- Liaise with other business units to ensure efficient service delivery
- Adoption a zero tolerance for processing errors and ensuring that all error s are identified and addressed same day
Funds Transfer and Payments are part of the operations of the Trade Finance team as such flexibility is required of all team member to position as a cover for other role within the team.
The following other duties may be assigned from time to time when the need arise.
- Processing of inward and outward documentary collections
- Advising and amending f L/Cs
- Settlement of LCs and Collections
- 1-2 years payment experience in the bank sector
- Knowledge of SWIFT payment messaging
- Strong analytical skills
- Adaptable and flexible
- Independent and innovative
- Ready to learn
- Excellent customer service skills
Please click on the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with the relevant experience or job titles of; Reconciliation Ledger Clerk, Reconciliation Assistant, Reconciliation Controller, Accounts Assistant, Accounts Administrator, Accounts Clerk, Finance Clerk, Finance Administrator, Finance Assistant, Finance Admin, Accounts Officer, Accounts Team Assistant, Accounts Co-ordinator, Accounts Clerk, SAGE50, SAGE200, Accounts Receivable Assistant may also be considered for this role.