Post Sales Coordinator / Client Services Executive
Job Title: Post-Sales Coordinator
Location: St Anne’s, Bristol
Salary: Competitive, depending on experience
Position: Permanent, Full Time (08.00 – 17.30hrs Monday to Thursday, 08:00 – 15:00hrs Friday)
The Company is the UK’s leading specialist LED lighting manufacturer.
Their Bristol based team create innovative and award-winning LED products, used in some of the most exciting buildings, and high-profile entertainment venues around the world.
Now in its fifteenth year and with an ambitious year ahead, the company will continue to develop the well- established brand and will strategically grow, with the exciting launch of a new architectural lighting division into wider commercial markets.
Joining the team will present the chance to grow your career in this established brand and be a spring board for applicants with the right attitude to develop through dedicated focus and ambition.
What are they looking for?
They are seeking a dynamic and motivated self-starter for the role of Post Sales Coordinator, reporting directly to the Head of Operations. It is a fully hands-on role and offers a fantastic position for a driven and personable administrative professional, looking to develop your career by helping improve the operational effectiveness of the business.
You will be primarily focused on the day to day administration and coordination between the internal stakeholder of the sales order processing ensuring the most accurate and up to date information is recorded and transfer to the relevant departments in a timely fashion.
- Liaise with the sales team to provide order updates, shipping changes and amendments
- Progress sales orders, updating the company databases and maintaining records
- Coordinate communications across all internal departments to ensure that accurate information is shared between all stakeholders.
- General day to day administration tasks
- Working on ad hoc assignments with the Head of Operations
- Experience of a previous Administrator or Coordinator role
- Order processing experience
- Excellent communication skills both verbally and written
- Deliver first-class customer service
- Effective at organising and prioritising a varied and time pressurised workload
- Working to time sensitive deadlines in a busy SME environment
- IT literate with excellent working knowledge of Excel and Outlook and other Microsoft Applications
- Preferred but not essential experience of SAP or similar CRM/MRP system.
What they are offering:
- Competitive Salary
- Holiday entitlement of 24 days + Bank Holidays
- Free Parking on site
- Company Events
- Cycle to work Scheme
Please click the APPLY button to send your CV and covering letter for this role.
Candidates with previous experience and job titles of; Sales Support Executive, Inbound Sales, Internal Sales Support, SAP Order Support, SAP, Sales Support Admin, Office, Support Internal Process Support, Sales Administrator, Sales Admin, Sales Associate, Sales Support, Support, Assistant, Customer Services, Customer Sales, Customer Sales Associate, Customer Services Administrator, Customer Services support, Customer Service Advisor, Advisor, Sales Advisor will also be considered.