PPC Executive / Digital Marketing Assistant
Job Title: PPC Executive
Location: Shrewsbury, Shropshire
Position: Full-time – 37.5 hours
This is an entry level position for a highly intelligent, charismatic and creative thinking individual who is passionate about digital marketing.
The successful candidate will be keen to learn, want to strive for success and have a desire to question everything. An analytical mind-set coupled with a creative flair is a must for this role along with the willingness to take a risk.
The overall purpose of this role is to support the PPC team in implementing the PPC strategy for a range of clients. You will be responsible for the effective implementation of client Account Development Plans (ADPs) in order to achieve client annual business objectives and targets.
The role will be to support the PPC Account Management team in driving PPC performance through the day-to-day management and effective implementation of clients’ PPC strategy. You will learn PPC best practice through working closely with a team of the company’s PPC Executives and Managers as well as with the Network (community).
- Support the PPC Manager and Senior Manager with the development and implementation of Account Development Plans (ADPs) and client strategy for the team’s portfolio of clients in order to sustain and grow client performance
- Support client performance management activities to include: optimisation activities and innovation towards client performance
- Actively monitor client performance through the daily checks process, actively follow and advocate best practises to ensure client performance is sustained and developed
- Manage client budgets overall and within accounts / cross engines using supporting information from the Network in tangent with the PPC Manager
- Understand and adopt the required communication and client service standards for each client as well as generally in order to provide excellence on both levels
- Complete administration, project managing assigned work and quality checking returned work is to excellent standard
- Contribute to internal training and development modules and delivery sessions as required, supporting the Development Manager. Everyone is responsible to deliver training modules internally
- Advocate knowledge share, support delivery of cross channel processes and sharing of tools
- Learn about new technologies and ways of working, how to monitor market trends in order to support internal growth and efficiency strategies. Support and contribute to the development of the tech roadmap
- Advocate company policy and process, support client retention. Be aware of and work to business goals such as margin, NPS. Complete journals daily to ensure all time is allocated to a high degree of accuracy
- Manage and deliver at least one “Test & Learn” activity per month to support client innovation and to contribute to the internal Case Study process
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- Degree level education or equivalent / relevant work experience
- Strong interest in / passion for digital marketing and / or PPC
- Strong Microsoft Office skills which must include Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Proficiency in data entry, working with and managing numbers / data
- Proven track record of working to and meeting deadlines
- Proven time management skills and ability to manage tasks simultaneously
- Impeccable attention to detail
- A mathematical and analytical mind
- Ability to manipulate large amounts of data
- Highly organised and an ability to multi-task
- Strong communication, organisation, and presentation skills
- Experience of working in teams to meet a common goal
- Customer service experience
On completion of the three month probation period every employee is eligible for the following benefits:
- 25 days holiday a year
- Annual performance bonus
- Sale commission
- Recruitment referrals bonus
- Gym membership contributions
- Ride to Work scheme
- Free fruit, breakfast cereals and tea & coffee
- Season Ticket Loan
Please click the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with relevant experience or job titles of; Digital Marketing Executive, Acquisition Specialist, SEO Specialist, PPC, Digital Marketing Officer, Direct Marketing Manager, Ecommerce, Website Manager, Social Media Specialist, SEO Executive, Web Designer, Digital Marketing Advisor, Digital Marketing Manager, Online Marketing Manager, Communications Specialist, Communication Executive, SEO Manager, Digital Marketing Advisor, Online Marketing Assistant will also be considered for this role.