Sorry, this job has expired!
PR and Communications Manager / Marketing Manager
£40000 - £45000 per annum
Job Title: PR and Communications Manager
Salary: £40,000 – £45,000 per annum
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
The Company are revolutionising the health care industry; committed to delivering powerful work, values and have fun while doing it. They focus on helping healthcare commissioners transform patient care through Health Tech and aim to support patients in achieving longer, healthier lives.
The company’s footprint across the UK is increasing rapidly and they are now serving millions of patients and thousands of healthcare professionals every day making them leaders in mobile health. Across this network they run campaigns to include the promotion of stopping smoking, childhood immunisation and cervical cancer screening, as well as mobile disease management services for people with diabetes, hypertension, epilepsy and HIV.
They aim to connect patients and transform healthcare.
They are looking for an experienced and articulate PR and Communications Manager to manage their PR and Communications requirements across digital/print and broadcast/multimedia/social media and events both nationally and globally to both B2B and B2C audiences.
Your responsibilities will be to assist across all marketing and communications requirements and touchpoints as necessary including being able to demonstrate good crisis PR management skills and experience as necessary.
- Managing all internal and external communications for the company and its respective brands
- Demonstrate a track record of delivering, high impact, measurable PR and communications campaigns in both B2B and B2C environment
- Developing an integrated communications strategy for the company
- Implementing communications plans (regionally, nationally and globally) to increase brand awareness and recognition for the company and products/app
- Developing relationships with key media to secure and grow media coverage both online and offline
- Adapting UK press releases for international syndication ensuring stories translate to differing international markets
- Work to maximise the value of the overall national media/ advertising plans as part of the wider marketing strategies and plans as developed by the Head of Marketing
- Collate and analyse current communications and brand messaging – ensuring consistency
- Communicate the brand effectively and in an engaging manner to internal staff and stakeholders
- Create a calendar of planned communications content delivery
- Highly articulate individual with excellent written communications and presentation skills are essential
- A relevant Bachelor’s degree qualified at 2.1 or above
- Working knowledge of the NHS
- International market experience in US, Germany, Australia, Canada
- A relevant master’s degree would be an advantage
The Company offers the following:
As mentioned, at the Company they endeavour to create a fun working environment for their staff. They can offer the following:
- A full structured training programme to ensure you are confident in your new role
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Company Share Option scheme and travel loan after probation is passed
- An amazing team and fun social calendar
If you are looking to make a difference and help transform the healthcare industry please click on the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
If you have not heard within 2 weeks of date of application please presume your application has not been successful
Candidates with experience of; Marketing Manager, Marketing Executive, Marketing, PR Coordinator, PR Executive, Public Relations Coordinator, Public Relations Executive, PR Supervisor, Communications Director, Public Relations, Head of PR, PR, Marketing, Head of Communications, Public Relations Manager, Comms Manager, Marketing Communications Manager, Marketing Communications, Communications Manager, Press Manager, PR Consultant may also be considered for this role.