Sorry, this job has expired!
Practice Accountant / Management Accountant
£20000 - £27000 per annum
Job Title: Practice Accountant
Location: Ormskirk, Lancashire
Salary: £20,000 – £27,000 based on experience
Job type: Permanent, Full time (9am – 5pm)
The Company are looking to appoint an experienced Practice Accountant. They’re a small practice who prides themselves on the fantastic service they offer their clients. Their people make them the success they are and they’re looking for someone to add to the team who has the passion and drive to help them continue their success.
- Preparation of sole trader, partnership and limited company accounts
- Preparation of management accounts including posting entries directly to online book-keeping systems such as QuickBooks, Xero and Sage.
- VAT returns
- Corporation Tax computations
- Ideally we’d like you to have at least 3 years’ experience in a similar role in practice
- You’ll need a good working knowledge of one (or more) accounting software packages
- Experience of completing VAT returns
- Have great organisation and time management skills.
- The ability to manage your own workload is vital.
- You’ll also need to have great communication skills to build relationships with clients and colleagues.
What they offer:
- 23 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Company pension scheme
- Childcare vouchers
- Support with training and development
- Team social events through the year
Please click on the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with the relevant experience or job titles of; Qualified Accountant, Chartered Accountant, Accounts Senior, Accounts Semi-Senior, Accountant, Practice Accountant may also be considered for this role.