Sorry, this job has expired!
Pricing Manager / Bid Manager / Tender Proposal Manager
Job Title: Pricing Manager
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
This independent company delivers Telecommunications services across Mobile, Fixed and Optical Networks. They use a proven delivery model that operates globally in partnership with a leading telecoms company.
Their expertise lies in the implementation of E2E delivery services in all sectors of the telecommunications industry, specialising in mobile, fixed and optical networks. Drawing on extensive experience and knowledge in large scale multivendor environments to deliver high quality projects and solutions that satisfy their customers and importantly their end user.
Supporting the Vendor Manager in pricing and scoping new and existing projects. Plays an integral role in the pre-sales phase and will ensure cost baselines are accurate and achievable.
The Pricing manager will have a detailed insight into market rates and future industry trends to allow long term cost analysis to be completed
- Liaises with key company employees and customers to determine their product and service needs
- Build-up of project business cases based on customer scope in-line with company policies & procedures. Also, able to present and articulate the proposal clearly & effectively
- Interface with the customer to gain clear understanding of requirements and set out deliverables and timelines
- Monitors business trends and product availability to achieve the best price for company goods and services without sacrificing quality or delivery times
- Nurtures relationships with suppliers to negotiate the best prices for company
- Researches new products and services to meet company’s goals in terms of ongoing cost reductions
- Assesses total costs of company purchases and project bids
- Perform cost analysis and set appropriate benchmarks
- Track and report key functional metrics to reduce expenses and improve effectiveness
- Control spend and build a culture of long-term saving on procurement costs
- Plays an active role if tender / proposal submissions
- Bid Management
- Data analysis
- Customer relationship management
- Superior organisational skills
- Telecoms industry (Fixed and Mobile) knowledge
- Proven understanding of financial management relating to programmes and projects
- Previous experience of working in a pre-sales team and responding to RFQ requests
- Technical knowledge of site configure and build, ideally Nokia equipment
- Talent in negotiations and networking
- Aptitude in decision-making and working with numbers
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, written and verbal
- Advanced Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Understanding of supply chain management procedures
- Strategic planning abilities
Please click the APPLY button to send your CV and Covering Letter for this role.
Candidates with experience of; Pricing Strategy, Pricing Analyst, Sales Pricing Analyst, Pricing, Territory Sales Pricing Analyst, Pricing Co-ordinator, Commercial Pricing Executive, Pricing Consultant, Senior Pricing Analyst, Regional Pricing Analyst, Market Pricing Consultant, Margin Pricing Analyst, Price Benchmarking, Group Pricing, Pricing Consultant, Bids & Proposals, Bids Coordinator, Coordinator Senior Bids Coordinator, Proposals Coordinator, Bid Manager, Business Development Manager, Tender Process Manager, Proposals Manager, New Business Development, Sales Manager, Senior Bid Manager, Tender Bid Manager, Digital Bid Manager, Public Sector Bid Manager, Public Sector Marketing, Digital Solutions, Technical Bid Manager, Health Service Bid Writer, Council Bid Manager, Charity Bid Manager, New Business Co-ordinator, Bid Writing Manager, Bid Writing Co-ordinator, RFT Manager, RFP Manger may also be considered for this role.