Up to £19000 per annum
Job Title: Process Administrator
Location: Southampton, Remote Working
Salary: £19,000 per annum
Job type: Permanent, Full time
About the Company
Igloo Energy is growing rapidly so we’re on the lookout for passionate, enthusiastic, and forward-thinking people based in the Midlands to join our brilliant Customer Services Team. We have recently been crowned No 1 in Citizens Advice Customer Service Ratings and are rated Excellent by our customers on Trustpilot, which means the world to us. We put our heart and soul into doing the best for our customers and want you to too.
Igloo Energy is on the lookout for passionate, dynamic, data enthusiasts to join our rapidly growing Energy Services Team. This is an excellent opportunity for someone starting their career journey in the energy sector, who wants to learn and take ownership. You won’t need industry experience to join Team Igloo, because we will share all our knowledge with you and teach you everything you need to know!
What you’ll be doing:
- You will work towards gaining an understanding of Smart Meters.
- Focus on delivering core activities to ensure we can communicate with Smart Meters.
- Deliver a great customer experience.
- You will support Identify Smart Meter communications issues.
- Analysing and highlighting the specific issue.
- Ensure issues are passed to the correct team to resolve, whilst ensuring the highest standards of billing accuracy for our customers.
Who we’re looking for:
- You will love data, I mean love data and have excellent analytical skills and a proven track record for analysing data, you will be able to spot a data trend a mile off!
- Have a passion for process and are a stickler for rules and compliance, ideally having worked in a regulated industry.
- You like to get things ‘right first time’ and are thorough and disciplined in your approach.
- Solution focussed and you don’t present a problem without a solution, you always have an idea up your sleeve!
- You will be passionate and see things through to completion with energy and persistence.
- You will be an Excel whizz and know it inside out!
We are looking for people who genuinely care about helping others, who are passionate about providing a world-class customer experience, and who want to invest in the role and Igloo Energy, in return, we will invest in you.
Our company values are entwined into everything we do, so we want you to feel strongly aligned and committed to bringing them to life. If they resonate then Team Igloo is for you!
Hours of work – Monday to Friday, 37.5 hours per week between 9.00am – 5.30pm, we believe in work-life balance and the importance of spending quality time with your nearest and dearest and having time to do the things you enjoy!
Holiday – You get 33 days inclusive of bank holidays.
Development – Customer Service Training Programme to ensure we set you up for success. We are committed to supporting you to reach your potential, our Learning and Development team design and deliver solutions to drive you and our business forward.
Health & Wellbeing – Private Medical Cover. Weekly online fitness classes and lots more!
Perkbox – 1000’s of discounts on well-known brands and lots more!
Pension – We offer a 3% employer contribution on top of your salary from day 1! You will need to pay a 5% contribution, you can opt to pay in more if you like too! You get Life Assurance cover too!
Igloo from Home – we provide you with everything you need to create your very own Igloo workspace, including furniture colour options to match your décor!
Recognition – Each quarter we have Igloo Champions Awards, which are nominated and voted for by our employees for those who have best lived our values. Plus, the extremely prestigious annual Igloo Oscars!
Diversity & Inclusion – We are passionate about contributing towards the energy industry becoming a more diverse and inclusive place to work. We are committed to building an inclusive, engaging, open and safe environment for everyone.
Igloo Life – Regular companywide socials, team events and a variety of weekly activities bought to us by our awesome Social Committee
What are you waiting for? Click apply today to be taken to the next step of the application process.
Candidates with the relevant experience or job titles of; Data Analyst, Smart Meters, Smart Meter Analyst, Customer Service, Customer Service, Customer Relations, Client Services, Customer Support, Customer Excellence, Administrator may also be considered for this role.