Sorry, this job has expired!
Job Title: Procurement Executive
Location: Yiewsley, West Drayton
Salary: Competitive depending on experience
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Hours: 37.5 hours per week (Monday – Friday 08:30 – 17:00 or 09:00 – 17:30)
Established in 1979 and incorporated in 1985, they’re one of the largest independent IT service & support companies in the UK. Their philosophy of ‘service beyond the call’ delivers a high level of support to all of their client’s communications and data management requirements.
They deliver a consultative approach by understanding Client’s needs, strategy and long term objectives, enabling better productivity.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Oversee all sub-contractor processes and relationships with a particular emphasis on negotiation, purchasing, training, mentoring, quality and “right first time” ethos
- Provide support to the Operational team with all departmental/company project requirements
- Create and provide reports as required for Management
- Liaise and negotiation with Sub-Contractors to achieve best commercial results for the company
- Creation and maintenance of Sub-Contract database including all equipment under contract with 3rd parties
- Liaison with Sub-Contractors, Customer Services/other internal teams on progress and resolution of each Service Order Job
- Provide information and resolution to invoice queries from the Finance team and or with Sub-Contractors/Suppliers
- Constant review of “external engineer’ to ensure the date given to Customers for visits is achieved/updated as per pre-determined SLA
- Negotiation with Sub-Contractors to obtain quotes and service client requirements within SLA
- Play an active role in the raising of Purchase Orders daily
- Primary focus to decrease costs and improve service
- To support the development and implementation of best procurement/business practices
- Work closely with all internal teams to achieve total customer satisfaction
- Logging Warranty Calls with Manufacturers on behalf of clients/chasing repairs under warranty
- Keeping all interested parties updated with the warranty claim progress/completion information
- Booking in of Purchase Orders (after obtaining proof of delivery/completion)
- Assisting other team(s) /team members as necessary
The Successful Candidate:
- Proven experience of Sub-Contractor liaison, preferably in an IT environment
- Prior Purchasing and or Supplier experience – ESSENTIAL
- T. Hardware knowledge, ideally at component level is preferable
- Analytical/Logistical experience is desirable
- Thorough and able to demonstrate attention to detail
- Experience of Customer/Supplier telephone liaison and written communication
- Intermediate/Advanced MS Office skills
- Excellent communication skills at all levels of the business
- Team player
Please click on the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with the relevant experience or job titles of; Procurement Officer, IT Procurement Advisor, Purchaser, Procurement Manager, Purchasing, Supply Chain Coordinator, Procurement Administrator, Procurement Executive, Procurement Operations, IT Procurement Executive, Procurement Admin, Buyer, Purchaser may also be considered for this role.