Sorry, this job has expired!
Product Information Administrator / Data Administrator
£23000 - £25000 per annum
Job Title: Product Information Administrator
Location: Abingdon, Oxfordshire
Salary: £23,000 – £25,000 dependant on experience
Job type: Permanent, Full time
The Company is one of the leading suppliers of garden products to the trade, notably garden centres and major retailers, with an enviable reputation for design and innovation across a wide range of home and gardening products.
To provide support for the timely and accurate management of the product information database, liaising with Product Development, Supply Chain and Sales Teams.
- Input and maintenance of key product information in custom product database
- Creation and allocation of barcode and shipping marks
- Registering product designs
- Management of product certification, FSC accreditation, product inspection reports
- Good computer skills – must be able to process and carefully check a myriad of product information in the custom database.
- Candidates must have excellent attention to detail
- Strong excel and numeracy skills
- Able to work to tight deadlines
- Good communication skills, you must be able to work on your own initiative but also as part of the Product Development team
- Experience in a role handling a variety data preferable
Please click on the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role, along with confirmation of your current remuneration.
Candidates with the relevant experience or job titles of; Database Coordinator, Product Catalogue Administrator, Data Coordinator, Customer Services Administrator, Customer Services support, Customer Service Advisor, Office Administrator, Office Admin, Office Assistant, Office Associate, Office Support may also be considered for this role.