£20000 - £30000 per annum
Job Title: Project Assistant
Salary: £20,000 – £30,000
Job Type: Permanent, Full Time
Lockmetal is a statement cladding design, supply and installation specialist. Our work involves bespoke cladding designs on new-build and refurbishment construction projects, which require a high level of expertise and coordination. As a specialist company, we have a wealth of experience overcoming technical challenges and difficulties to deliver projects within budget, to a high standard and on time.
Are you looking to acquire skills and experience in Project Management? This is the place to start, with excellent prospects for advancing rapidly!
In order to strengthen our team in depth, we are now recruiting a third Project Assistant. The successful candidate will support a Project Manager and the Technical team in the delivery of multiple projects. You must be able understand complex projects, co-ordinate with others in the team, be the main point of contact for communications, and take the initiative to work on your own when the occasion demands. The role is office-based, and there will be occasional travel to construction sites to familiarise yourself with the projects.
- Help your assigned Project Manager with any project-related tasks
- Work with the Technical team on design-related tasks
- Work with the Sales team on project scope, specification and measurement
- Set up and maintain the project programme
- Set up and maintain the project budget
- Schedule labour requirements and communicate with subcontractors
- Procure materials, assessing the supply chain and placing orders
- Liaise with the client throughout the duration of the works
- Administer project documentation
- Arrange project logistics
- Take an increased level of responsibility for small works and remedial works, with oversight from the Project Manager
- Keenly interested in pursuing a career in project management
- Good at paying attention to detail
- Able to use and develop standard procedures to advantage
- Motivated to support and help others to succeed
- Able to grasp the requirements of multiple projects simultaneously
- Good at communication and customer relation skills
- Able to operate on your own initiative where required
- Aiming for project management excellence in line with our company vision
- Competitive basic salary
- Uncapped bonus based on company-wide performance
Please click the APPLY button and to submit your CV/Cover Letter.
Candidates with experience or relevant job titles of; Project Assistant, Project Coordinator, Project Support Officer, Project Estimator, Project Planning, Office Administrator, Administrative Assistant, Administrative Officer, Order Processor, Service Coordinator, Enquiries Assistant, Support Assistant, Customer Assistant, Customer Service Assistant, Client Account Coordinator, Customer Service Administrator, Business Support, Construction Management, will all be considered.