Project Management Executive / Implementation Executive
Job Title: Project Management Executive
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Hours: 37.5 hours per week; 9:00am-5:30pm, Monday-Friday
They are looking for a highly intelligent, charismatic and creative thinking individual who is passionate about languages and cultural insights, as well as a strong interest in digital marketing.
The successful candidate will be highly organised with excellent project management skills, communication skills, detail-oriented with a high level of professionalism. They will ideally speak an additional language(s) to a fluent level.
The overall purpose of this role is to support their Local Senior Project Manager and Project Manager in the provision of localisations and market insights for key clients. You will be accountable for supporting the management and delivery of web localisations for their clients, using both internal resource and their network of specialists.
Key Activities / Tasks:
- Managing Localisation requirements: The role will involve being responsible for the planning and delivery of localisations for several of their key clients
- Supporting the overall development of their localisation offering
- Manage the day to day activity on specific client accounts
- Development and Support: producing supporting briefing material and training courses as agreed with the Project Manager.
- Collate and share Feedback to both the Local team and Ops team
- Creating accurate task templates, supporting briefing material and access to training.
- Identify market localisation gaps and assist in the selection of appropriate staffs for new tasks
- Support the collation of accurate client data for use by the Local team’s weekly and monthly financial trackers.
- Actively promote the marketing of their channel and contribute to the blog planning cycle
- Contribute to pitches to potential and existing clients and marketing related activity for them
- Help to develop and implementation of Team development & Strategy for the team, including the development of their proposition
- Responsible for internal and external new business hustle
Required Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
- Degree level education or equivalent / relevant work experience
- Strong interest in localisation and cultural insights
- Interest in business development/pitching and client relations
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office skills which must include Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Proficiency in data entry, working with and managing numbers / data
- Proven track record of working to and meeting deadlines
- Proven time management skills and ability to manage tasks simultaneously
- Impeccable attention to detail
- A mathematical and analytical mind – willingness to implement/learn new financial accounting processes
- Ability to manipulate large amounts of data
- Highly organised and an ability to multitask
- Strong communication, organisation, and presentation skills
- Experience of working in teams to meet a common goal
- At least one additional language to a fluent level
On completion of the three month probation period every employee is eligible for the following benefits:
- 25 days holiday a year
- Annual performance bonus
- Sale commission
- Recruitment referrals bonus
- Gym membership contributions
- Ride to Work scheme
- Rail card
- Season Ticket loan
- Free fruit, breakfast cereals and tea & coffee
- Enhanced maternity and paternity package
- Share options scheme
Standard hours are from 9.00am to 5.30pm, there’s flexibility if agreed in advance with your line managers (it may also be necessary on occasions to work outside of these hours).
Please click the APPLY button to send your CV & Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with the relevant experience or job titles of; Marketing Project Assistant, Digital Marketing Administrator, Marketing Executive, Implementation Assistant, Client Services Administrator, Project Executive may also be considered for this role.