Sorry, this job has expired!
Job Title: Project Manager
Salary: Competitive plus benefits
Job Type: Full Time, Fixed Term Contract till end of 2019
Closing Date: 15th March 2019
They’re a multi-award-winning UK company, including winners of three prestigious Queen’s Awards for Enterprise in Innovation and numerous heating industry accolades.
As Europe’s largest water treatment manufacturer it is their mission to work towards a future where every heating and cooling system is protected and maintained thus eliminating the headache of system breakdowns for everyone. Their best practice approach is being adopted by installers and heating engineers around the world. At the forefront of pioneering technology, they provide innovative products and chemical solutions for all types of commercial and domestic buildings in the UK, France, the DACH region, Norway, North America, Canada and China. Growing UK and international markets is part of their growth strategy.
The Company’s industry leading approach to system maintenance best practice is supported by a comprehensive range of magnetic filters and water treatment premium chemicals, UKAS accredited laboratory and water testing services. Their best-selling range of MagnaClean filters have been installed in more than four million UK homes alone to date. This is supported by their own range of premium quality chemicals.
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for Project Manager to join the team.
- Effectively communicate project expectations to team members to enable them to deliver correctly and on time
- Assume direct control and responsibility for all aspects of allocated projects
- Co-ordinate and support the design / draughting resource appointed to relevant projects
- Monitor and report on progress of the project to all stakeholders
- Work on own initiative and contribute as a valued member of wider project and business teams
- Identify risks and take appropriate risk mitigation actions during the lifetime of the project
- Interface with cross functional stake holders to ensure milestones are met
- Ensure projects are managed in accordance with agreed project methodologies and all documentation is compliant
- Manage project plans
- Three years minimum experience as a Project Manager
- Managing multiple projects and working to tight deadlines
- Working in a fast paced, expanding company
- PRINCE 2
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
- Strong commercial awareness
- Drives results and continuous improvement
- Problem solver
- Effective communicator at all levels
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Adaptable and flexible
- Strong work ethic
- Project Management experience in the manufacturing industry
- Experience within a global operation
- Advanced knowledge of the Company’s products
- Knowledge of the Heating industry
In addition to a competitive salary, the successful candidate will also benefit from a range of excellent benefits which includes:
- A generous pension scheme
- Private healthcare cover
- Life assurance
- On-site parking
- Employee discounts
In addition, the successful candidate will have the satisfaction of joining an ambitious and high growth International Company, offering great scope for career progression and a commitment to your ongoing training and development.
Please click on the APPLY button to send your CV for this role.
Please note: This vacancy may close early if it receives a particularly high volume of applications. If you are interested in this fantastic opportunity, do not delay.
Due to the large volume of applications, it is not always possible to reply personally, with a detailed response on every occasion. Therefore, if you have not heard anything within 14 days of submitting your application, please assume that it has not been successful at this time.
No terminology within this advert is intended to unlawfully discriminate on the grounds of age, sex, race or disability and we welcome all applications.
No agencies please.
Candidates with experience of: Project Coordinator, Project Management, Project Lead, Manufacturing Project Manager, Project Team Leader, Project Supervisor, Project Management, PRINCE 2, also be considered for this role.