Sorry, this job has expired!
Project Officer / Project Coordinator – Social Work
Up to £21242.89 per annum
Job Title: Project Officer
Salary: £21,242.89 p.a.
Job type: Full time, Fixed Term to Sept 2021
Closing Date: Tuesday 17h December 2019
Project Officer required by charity based in Aylesbury supporting people with drug and alcohol misuse across Buckinghamshire. Salary up to £21,242.89 p.a. depending on skills and experience. This is a fixed term contract as this post is funded until Sept 2021.
The Organisation in Buckinghamshire is working with individuals to overcome barriers, as well as to support and develop the key organisations and partners in the network. The role of the Project Officer is to provide support for people by encouraging, enabling and facilitating progression through individual, group and partnership working.
- Passion and commitment to help others
- Flexible and adaptable to change
- Keen to create and to deliver new and innovative ways of working
- An understanding of the challenges and barriers to ETE (Education, Training & Employment)
- Track record of working with the hard to reach community
- Experience of managing a case load
- Work as part of the team responsible for the delivery of the Project across Buckinghamshire as required
- Contribute to the delivery of the Partnership Agreement
- Contribute to ensuring that the outputs, targets and outcomes for the project are achieved
- Embrace the concept ETE support for those furthest from the job market by providing 121 support, groups and opportunities
- Recruit participants to the project with consideration of their contract terms
The successful candidate will be required to undertake an enhanced DBS
The project is funded a number of partnerships.
Please click on the APPLY button and CHECK YOUR EMAILS for the application form which is required in order to be considered.
CANDIDATES WHO DO NOT SUBMIT A COMPLETED APPLICATION FORM WILL NOT BE ABLE TO PROGRESS TO THE NEXT STAGE.
Candidates with experience of; Junior Project Manager, Project Planner, Project Management, Charity Project Management, Programme Manager, Programme Management, Social Project Manager, Charity Project Officer, Social Care Project Officer will also be considered for this role.