Project Officer / Project Coordinator – Social Work
Up to £21242.89 per annum
Job Title: Project Officer
Salary: £21,242.89 p.a.
Job type: Full time, Fixed Term until Sept 2021
Closing Date: Thursday 24th October 2019
Project Officer required by charity based in Aylesbury supporting people with drug and alcohol misuse across Buckinghamshire. Salary up to £21,242.89 p.a. depending on skills and experience. This is a fixed term contract as this post is funded until.
The Organisation in Buckinghamshire is working with individuals to overcome barriers, as well as to support and develop the key organisations and partners in the network. The role of the Project Officer is to provide support for people by encouraging, enabling and facilitating progression through individual, group and partnership working.
- Passion and commitment to help others
- Flexible and adaptable to change
- Keen to create and to deliver new and innovative ways of working
- An understanding of the challenges and barriers to ETE (Education, Training & Employment)
- Track record of working with the hard to reach community
- Experience of managing a case load
- Work as part of the team responsible for the delivery of the Project across Buckinghamshire as required
- Contribute to the delivery of the Partnership Agreement
- Contribute to ensuring that the outputs, targets and outcomes for the project are achieved
- Embrace the concept ETE support for those furthest from the job market by providing 121 support, groups and opportunities
- Recruit participants to the project with consideration of their contract terms
The successful candidate will be required to undertake an enhanced DBS
The project is funded a number of partnerships.
Please click on the APPLY button and CHECK YOUR EMAILS for the application form.
Candidates with experience of; Junior Project Manager, Project Planner, Project Management, Charity Project Management, Programme Manager, Programme Management, Social Project Manager, Charity Project Officer, Social Care Project Officer will also be considered for this role.