Sorry, this job has expired!
Project Support Officer / Administrator – Telecoms
£18000 - £20000 per annum
Job Title: Project Support Officer
Location: Bridgend, Wales
Salary: £18,000 – £20,000 per annum
Job type: Permanent, Full time (09:00 – 17:30 Monday to Friday)
DataKom are a well-established, award winning Telecommunications Company based in Bridgend. At DataKom our primary focus is to ensure the best customer service for our customers.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a motivated individual to join our thriving organisation as a Project Administrator. The Project Administrator is an essential role in delivering effective project delivery matched with excellent customer service for our clients. You will work with all the DataKom teams to ensure we deliver an excellent service from the initial sale right through to the billing. As a member of the DataKom team you will have excellent customer service skills matched with a practical and organised approach with everything you do.
You will be:
- Managing all projects administration tasks from beginning to end
- Organise and liaise with DataKom sales team and engineering team
- Managing the process of sales packs
- Completing welcome letters, packs, and general administration
- Managing incoming calls and emails
- The main contact between the provisioning and sales team
- Managing client data for project and sales teams
- Working with the sales team to manage their diaries
- Exceptional communication skills
- Ability to communicate at all levels
- Excellent customer service skills
- Organisational, administrative, and proficient IT skills
- Self-motivated and driven to succeed
- Flexible, thrives in a fast-paced environment
- Able to work off own initiative and develop ideas
- Demonstrable record of effective relationship building
- Ability to use Office suite
- Professional telephone manner
- Willing to work on new ideas to improve current processes
- Telecoms experience is desirable but not essential
If you have a “can do” attitude, ready for your next career move and are passionate about technology and customer service then this is the role for you.
Please click on the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with the relevant experience or job titles of: Project Coordinator, Project Support Officer, Office Administrator, Administrative Assistant, Administrative Officer, Order Processor, Service Coordinator, Enquiries Assistant, Support Assistant, Customer Assistant, Customer Service Assistant, Client Account Coordinator, Customer Service Administrator, or Business Support may also be considered for this role.