Sorry, this job has expired!
Property Administrator / Property Assistant
Up to £12.5 per hour
Job Title: Property Administrator
Location: Windsor, Berkshire
Salary: £12.5 per hour (depending on experience)
Job Type: Part time, Permanent (5 hours a day, 25 hours per week)
The company’s vision is to be the leading independent national supplier of liquid milk, dairy and bakery products to the full spectrum of UK retailers, wholesalers and food service operators.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a proactive and experienced Property Administrator to support the Property Management Team in this well-established company. There is room for progression within their team as well as within the company as a whole.
- General office administration and support including creating and maintaining property files
- Dealing with external contractors
- Raising purchase orders
- Dealing with customer queries
- Stock control dealing with contractors to allow access for works/furniture etc.
- Maintain data on software system
- Sorting correspondence and general administration duties
- Updating spread sheets
- Collecting money
- Supporting Property Management Team with administrative tasks and Property Inspections
- Ideally a background of at least 2 years in a property administration role
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Experience with block management/lettings
- Some knowledge of maintenance
- A strong administrator with accurate data entry
- Excellent IT skills
- A multi tasker
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to problem solve
- An ability to show initiative
- A positive and ambitious outlook
- Full Clean Driver’s License
- Car Driver/Owner essential
- Secondary level education required
All applicants will be required to provide evidence that they have the right to live and work in the UK, as per the UK Illegal Working Immigration, Asylum and Nationality Act 2006 at the interview stage. No agencies please. The company is an equal opportunities employer.
Please click the APPLY button to send your CV for this role.
Candidates with experience or relevant job titles of; Postal Services, Postal Officers, Business Support Assistant, Events Coordinator, Receptionist, Post Room Worker, Front Desk Assistant, Administrator, Business Assistant, Business Services Executive, Front of House, Lead Receptionist, Executive Assistant may be considered for this role.