Sorry, this job has expired!
Lettings Negotiator / Property Manager
£24000 - £27500 per annum
Job Title: Lettings Negotiator / Property Manager
Location: Acton, W3 6AH
Salary: £24,000 – £27,500 (depending on experience), increases based on performance. In-house and external training
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Working Hours: 9.30 am to 6.30 pm Monday to Friday and 9.30am to 3pm on Saturdays (If you require more flexible hours please specify on your application)
The Company is an estate agency based in Acton established for 20 years. Their range of services covers everything from sales, lettings, management, commercial property, development work etc. Daily work deals with the following areas: accounting, finance, law, marketing, technology, project management and sales.
They differentiate themselves from the crowd by thinking intelligently. Their key requirement from a new hire is LONG TERM commitment. They are fast paced.
- Taking calls from clients maintaining an adequate applicant register
- To qualify landlords and tenants according to company policy and in particular in accordance with the information required for completion of tenant and landlord cards/forms
- To carry out viewings and appraisals in a professional and efficient manner
- Ensure all signups are dealt with efficiently and explanations are provided to tenants where necessary
- Placement of timely advertisements and monitor responses
- Liaising with tenants on tenancy issues
- Use of specialist marketing and management software
- General administration and supporting the team
- UK/EU driving licence (Please confirm on your application, Mandatory Requirement)
- Excellent well-spoken phone manner
- Live in the local area of Acton or within easy access
- Knowledge of experience of property lettings or property management.
Please click on the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with the relevant experience or job titles of: Property Administrator, Property Assistant, Office Assistant, Office Administrator, Property Admin, Office Admin, Administrator, Admin, Office Associate, Office Manager, Office Support, General Admin, Negotiator, Lettings & Sales Consultant Assistant, Business Administrator, Secretary, Support Administrator, Business Support, Executive Assistant, Personal Assistant, EA, PA may also be considered for this role.