Sorry, this job has expired!
Purchase Ledger Administrator / Finance Coordinator
Job Title: Purchase Ledger Administrator
Location: Peterlee, Durham
Job Type: Part-Time (4 hours per day), Maternity Cover (9 months)
Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- To ensure that Suppliers are paid in accordance with agreed credit terms
- To ensure purchase invoices are posted to the Accounts System accurately and in a timely manner
- Responsibility for ensuring that around £500K of creditor payments are made on time each month
- Ensuring that over 1,000 invoices per month are for authorised expenditure
- Ensure all suppliers are paid according to agreed credit terms
- Code and Post Manual Invoices
- Prepare monthly creditor reports which are used with the monthly management accounts
- Deal with all invoice queries and ensure invoices are only processed for fully authorised goods and services
- Set up twice monthly BACS runs Multi currency for Group Accountant to review prior to payment
Experience, Skills, Knowledge and Qualifications
- 5 GCSEs and/ or Key Skills in Maths and English
- At least 3 years experience of controlling a purchase ledger in the region of £1M
- Good Excel skills
- Able to self-manage
- Very strong communication skills and a good telephone manner
- A diligent person with a close attention to detail
Please click the APPLY button to send your CV & Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with experience or relevant job titles of; Accounts Assistant, Accounts Administrator, Accounts Clerk, ACCA, AAT, CIMA, Finance Clerk, Finance Administrator, Finance Assistant, Finance Admin, Accounts Officer, Accounts Team Assistant, Financial Assistant, Accounts Co-ordinator, Accounts Admin, Credit Controller, Purchase Ledger Clerk, Purchase Ledger Controller, Accounts Clerk, SAGE50, SAGE200, Accounts Payable Assistant, Purchase Ledger Administrator, Purchasing Administrator, Purchase Ledger Assistant, Assistant Accountant will also be considered for this role.