Sorry, this job has expired!
Purchase Ledger Assistant
Up to £10.50 per hour
Job Title: Purchase Ledger Assistant
Salary: 10.50 per hour
Job Type: Part time, Permanent (20 hours pa)
Hours: 10 am – 2 pm but can be flexible
To ensure prompt clearance of supplier invoices and payments to suppliers within agreed credit terms also payments of customer invoices within agreed credit terms.
- Ensure invoices are proceeded in accordance with company policies.
- Ensure payments are made within agreed credit terms.
- Ensure supplier statements are reconciled monthly and ensures discrepancies are investigated and dealt with.
- Prepare suppliers payments run via BACS
- Create ad-hoc payments for suppliers via Bankline
- Resolve account queries with suppliers and complete interactions with Bankline
- Support Operation Managers, staff And Suppliers regarding the supply of goods and services as required
- Undertake other duties which the company may request
- Complies with all aspects of ISO 9001:2015 under your remit
- GCSE or equivalent
- Relevant work experience in Finance Department
- Employs limited skills without directions
Please note that due to the nature of the role, no sponsorship or relocation packages will be available for this position so all candidates must be eligible to both live and work in the UK to be considered.
Please click on the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with experience of: Legal Business Support, Junior Paralegal, Legal Support Assistant, Legal Administrator, Legal Support Assistant and Legal Aid, Accounts Administrator, Accounts Clerk, Finance Clerk, Finance Administrator, Accounts Assistant, Finance Admin, Accounts Admin may also be considered for this role.