Sorry, this job has expired!
Quality Assurance Assistant / Quality Control Assistant
£9.5 - £10.5 per hour
Job Title: Quality Assurance Assistant
Salary: £9.50 – £10.50 per hour dependent on experience
Location: Fulbourn, CB21 5ET
Job Type: Part time (approx. 24 hours per week), Permanent
This Food Importer, Processing and Market Leader in supplying the Manufacturing, Wholesale, Ethnic and Retail Sectors is looking for someone to assist part time in the QA dept at their Fulbourn mill.
They are part of a larger Food Group, the largest Rice Company and second largest Pasta Company in the world.
Quality Assurance Assistant Responsibilities will include:
- Inspection of Rice and Pea samples
- Checking and processing relevant paperwork
- Assisting with the onsite quality systems
- Assisting with internal GMP and Quality System Audits
Quality Assurance Assistant Requirements:
- Previous experience in the food industry and basic computer skills would be advantageous but full training can be given to the right candidate
- Attention to detail
Please click on the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with the experience or relevant job titles of: Quality Control Coordinator, Quality Control Operator, Quality Control Development, Quality Control Analyst, Quality Compliance Officer, Manufacturing Quality Control, Production Quality Assurance, Quality Assurance Officer may also be considered for this role.