Sorry, this job has expired!
Quality, Health, Safety & Environment (QHSE) Administrator
Job Title: QHSE Administrator
Location: Huntingdon, PE29 6WR
Salary: Competitive, depending on experience
Job type: Permanent, Full time
They’re a UK-based company with subsidiary operations in the USA, France, Germany and China. The Company supplies materials which are used for research, development and specialised manufacturing applications.
The successful applicant will work within the QHSE team and report directly to the Quality, Health & Safety Manager to provide high level administrative support.
The maintenance of the company’s management systems is vital to its success. You will be on the front line, ensuring that the information held in various systems is kept up to date, whilst also providing administrative support across multiple platforms and communicating statistical information to internal departments.
- Updating spreadsheets, databases and inventories with statistical, financial and non-financial information.
- Organising internal meetings and taking minutes as necessary.
- Maintaining all QHSE actions and communicating with internal staff members to ensure timely completion.
- Maintaining various Quality related documentation such as non-conformance reports, internal audit schedules, procedures and policies.
- Maintaining the various Safety, Health, & Environment (SHE) documentation such as meeting minutes, inspection reports, accident records, concern and near-miss reports, and stock inventories.
- Entering information into spreadsheets and databases with reference to accidents, first aid, hazardous material, training, corrective actions, customer complaints and internal non-conformance.
- Updating notice boards with contact details, procedures, posters, performance results, and any other relevant QHSE information.
- Working with the QHSE team, SHE consultant, and other key stakeholders to provide administrative support for internal improvement projects.
- Compiling order sheets for first aid and Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) requirements.
- Providing support to the Safety, Health & Environment Committee including sending invites for meetings, collating and distributing information, and taking minutes.
- Communicating QHSE information to internal or external stakeholders as required.
- Any other administrative function as required by the Quality, Health & Safety Manager.
- Sound understanding of office management and working practices.
- Excellent organisational and communication skills.
- A good knowledge of Microsoft Office applications.
- The ability to work with others and develop good working relationships.
- Persistent and tenacious.
- Previous experience of QHSE, or any element, would be advantageous.
- Knowledge of ISO9001 (Quality), ISO45001 (Health & Safety), and ISO14001 (Environment) standards desirable but not essential as full training will be given.
This is a full time post of 37.5 hours per week worked at agreed times between 8:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m. Monday to Friday, although the company does operate a flexitime system.
Please click on the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with the relevant experience or job titles of; Facilities Administrator, QHSE Assistant, Health & Safety Administrator, Business Support Administrator, SHEQ Administrator, Facilities Assistant, Health & Safety Maintenance, Team Administrative Support, SHEQ Assistant, Quality Administrator, H&S Administrator, Health & Safety Assistant may also be considered for this role.