Quality Improvement Managers – Social Care
Up to £30000 per annum
Job Title: Quality Improvement Managers
Location: Whitley Bay
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
The Company, an established provider of support services for people with learning disabilities, have been working in the North East since 1990. Their mission statement, which was designed by the people they support, their families and their own staff, guides everything they do.
They believe that everyone should have their choice when it comes to getting the support they need and as such they provide a specifically tailored service to every individual, working to a support plan chosen by them.
An exciting opportunity has arisen that calls for a professional who is enthusiastic, creative, and dynamic to support the company to drive-up and maintain quality, promoting the highest standards of care and support for the people they support.
This position requires an experienced Quality Manager who has worked in Social Care environments, you will be able to demonstrate sound Quality Improvement skills and be able to effectively support all levels of Operations.
- Ensure good practice in service delivery and strive for improvement to enable people they support to have good lives, have control and have input into the management of their service to ensure it meets their needs and wishes. Ensure consistent practice to achieve outcomes.
- Work in partnership with operations team on the development and delivery of service improvement to ensure that systems reflect the needs of the organisation, and incorporates the standards laid down by CQC, Commissioners, Funders; the people they support and their families/advocates.
- Oversee and undertake audit, action planning and review. Produce information to be able to provide a critical review of the status of care delivery within a service, provide guidance and assistance on remedial action planning and then revisit homes as appropriate to test whether plans have been implemented and quality improvements achieved.
- Provide monitoring and reporting data on quality standards to facilitate effective decision making. This will include analysing data, identifying and highlighting risks and concerns along with making recommendations for improvement.
- Use effective communications methods to promote the Association’s vision. Demonstrate effective communication with people they support and internal and external partners.
- Professional qualification in Health and Social Care
- Recognised qualification in quality assurance
- Ability to evaluate information, assess risks, identify concerns and make recommendations
- Excellent written, oral, listening and communication skills
- Working flexibly in accordance with needs of post, occasional evening and weekend.
- T. literate – ability to use Microsoft word and excel
- Have a good understanding of CQC Inspection standards, relevant legislation and wider policy environment
- Knowledge of Human Rights, Disability Discrimination Act, Equality and Diversity and how these should be adhered to
- Experience in working in Social Care
To apply for this role please click APPLY to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with experience of; Quality Manager, Quality Assurance Manager, Quality Assurance, Social Care Quality Manager, Operational Improvement Manager, Quality Improvement Manager, Quality assurance Officer, Quality Improvement, Care Quality Assurance Lead, Quality Auditor, Continuous Improvement Manager will be considered for this role.