Sorry, this job has expired!
Up to £22000 per annum
Job Title: Quality Technician
Location: Farnworth, BL4 0AN
Salary: £22,000 per annum
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent, 38 hrs per week (worked over 4 or 5 days a week, to be agreed)
Greater Manchester based Heatrod Elements is the UK’s leading manufacturer of heating elements and associated process heating equipment required for industrial heating applications. Having recently moved into a brand new, environmentally conscious production facility in Bolton we are uniquely positioned to provide electric products and solutions using manufacturing processes which are sympathetic to our precious environment. “Renewable ways to make renewable energy friendly equipment”.
Heatrod is part of the global NIBE Element Group (the world’s largest element manufacturer) and represents NIBE in the U.K. as one of over 60 Group companies that are based all over the world. We are the only U.K. based manufacturer of heating elements offering a complete package focused totally on minimum lead time, maximum flexibility, and complete design service, from individual raw material components to finished solution, making Heatrod the choice for heating and measuring requirements within the U.K.
As part of our continued growth and commitment to providing an excellent standard of customer service we are recruiting for a Quality Inspector to work as part of our Quality Team.
The ideal candidate would already have some experience in a similar manufacturing role and be willing to challenge processes to drive continuous improvement for the business.
- internal audits
- product inspections
- recording of relevant data (scrap, returns, etc)
- organising equipment calibration
- supporting with relevant health and safety requirements (COSHH, Risk Assessments, etc)
- driving continuous improvement
- undertaking project work to support continuous improvement activity
- At least 2 years’ experience in a Quality Inspector role within a manufacturing environment
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- Great attention to detail
- Good computer skills, proficient in Microsoft office
- Understanding of technical drawings
- Knowledge of ISO 14001
- IOSH or NEBOSH trained
- Lean manufacturing experience
- Six sigma
- Qualified as an Auditor
What we offer you:
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Cash Health Plan
- Onsite free parking
- Learning and Development Opportunities
Please note the company are not able to offer sponsorship or relocation assistance so applicants must already possess the right to live and work in the UK to be considered.
Please click on the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with the experience and relevant job titles of; Junior Quality Manager, Quality Coordinator, Product Quality Inspector, Quality Assurance Inspector, Goods Inwards Inspector, QA Advisor, Junior Quality Engineer may also be considered for this role.