Reception / Customer Service / Retail Assistant
Up to £9.5 per hour
Job Title: Reception / Retail Assistant
Location: Wells next the Sea, North Norfolk
Salary: £9.50 per hour
Job Type: Full time, Permanent
The Holkham Estate extends over 25,000 acres. The land and property-based activities include residential and commercial lettings, property development, arable and vegetable farming, forestry, country sports, an inn, a holiday park, beaches, car parks, admissions, cafes, shops, concerts and events. Our vision is to be the UK’s most pioneering and sustainable rural estate.
Holkham Hall is a privately owned and the lived-in family home of the Earl of Leicester and his family. The hall is a member of the Treasure Houses group which consists of ten of the most magnificent palaces, houses and castles in England today.
Overall Job Purpose:
Pinewoods is looking for a new receptionist/ retail assistant to join the busy team. This role sits on the frontline of the park’s customer-facing reception team dealing with holiday bookings and guest enquires and well as supporting the day-to-day operation of the park’s licensed shop.
A desire to deliver excellent customer service, combined with enthusiasm, attention to detail and an absolute commitment to quality are essential requirements.
The candidate will be required to work to a weekly rota (including weekends), be flexible and work well as part of a team.
Skills, Knowledge and experience:
- Previous customer service experience desirable
- Initiative, energy and a positive attitude
- High standards of personal presentation
- Attention to detail and a desire to get things right
- Team player
- Flexibility and an ability to work calmly under pressure
- IT and administrative skills, familiar in the use of Microsoft office
- Experience of working within an administrative environment is favourable
- You must have the right to live and work in the United Kingdom
- To be the first point of contact for all customers
- Carry out a range of administration tasks
- Maintain and update the Pinewoods Holiday Park website and administering on-line bookings.
- To administer the housekeeping process
- To deal with owner requests and payment of invoices in accordance with site policy.
- Maintain and manage the stock level of hire fleet inventory.
- To ensure the correct company procedures of retail opening / shut down at the beginning / end of each day.
Please click the APPLY button to send your CV and Covering Letter for this role.
Candidates with experience or relevant job titles of; Receptionist, Administrative Assistant, Office Assistant, Evening Secretary, Evening PA, Support Administrator, Support Staff, Business Administrator, Admin Support, Secretary, Clerk, Support Administrator, Administrative Assistant, Administrator, Office Support, Admin Assistant, Admin, Office Assistant, Office Administrator, Business Support, Receptionist, Company Receptionist may also be considered for this role.