£19000 - £21000 per annum
Job Title: Recruitment Officer
Salary: 19k-21k per year – Depending on Experience.
Job type: Full Time – Permanent.
At Chenai Holistic Home Care we are currently recruiting for an experienced Recruitment Officer to join our team. This is a challenging role within the business, as without a strong workforce of care workers, we cannot provide the services to our client base. Alongside generating new applicants you will also be responsible for the on boarding process, including registration, identity checks, and referencing, monitoring training and DBS checks amongst other duties.
- To ensure the branch maintains a strong pipeline of new carers joining the business.
- Work with the internal recruitment service and other external partners to provide a constant source of candidates, including using any advertising methods available.
- Ensure target numbers of new applicants are recruited to meet the demands of the service.
- Sell the benefits of working for London Care and promote the business to outside partners.
- Oversee the recruitment of new applications for care workers and ensure the process is delivered from start to finish with the utmost care.
- Interview each carer face to face and assess their suitability for the role.
- Collect, track and monitor all the paperwork needed to ensure carers are compliant before being approved for work.
- To undertake Quality Audits in line with regulatory and contractual requirements.
- Produce up to date quality checks on candidates, via the registration process and referencing.
- To implement quality control procedures and processes to ensure the office achieves the required level of compliance at all times.
- To monitor compliance to ensure that all Service User and employee files are maintained and updated as required and ensure actions are carried through.
- To undertake other duties as requested by your Line Manager.
Please click on the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with experience of; Recruiter, Recruitment, Recruitment Assistant, Recruitment Coordinator, Internal Recruitment, HR, HR Assistant, Recruitment specialist, Recruitment Executive, Recruiter, Internal Recruiter, Resourcing Administrator, Recruitment Planner, Recruitment Controller, Recruitment Coordination Executive, Recruitment Associate, Recruiter, Recruitment Placement Coordinator will also be considered for this role.