Sorry, this job has expired!
Recruitment Resourcer / Internal Recruiter
Up to £22000 per annum
Job Title: HR Executive
Location: Bradford, West Yorkshire
Salary: Up to £22,000 + Pension + 28 Holidays
Job Type: Permanent
Are you an Internal Recruiter or HR Professional in recruitment looking for your next exciting opportunity?
Due to expansion, the company requires additional support recruiting quality candidates and maintaining their constant development and progress.
The team are currently seeking an experienced recruitment specialist to assist with the continuous growth of the company, and be able to concisely identify and cross-correlate the right candidates with the requirements of the business. They need someone with a high work-rate, who can keep up with the recruitment needs of the company, as well as current and future projects.
What’s in it for you?
- Up to £22k Basic Salary
- 28 days Holiday
- Opportunities for progression
- Full training and induction
- Casual Fridays and Early Finish
- As much tea and coffee as you want!
About the company
Head-quartered in Bradford, the company is a leading manufacturer and supplier of FMCG products to wholesalers and independent buying groups worldwide. Their wide range of premium quality and own-brand everyday essentials include personal care and hygiene products, as well as PPE Kits and smart LED’s to name a few.
As a multinational with over 25 years in the industry, they have dedicated administration and production facilities in India and China to support a growing global operation. Their commitment to trade partners and consumers is to manufacture and supply a diverse range of healthcare and fast-moving consumer goods that continually exceed expectations in quality, price and performance for the global market place.
Over the past year, the company has gone from strength to strength and is now looking for a self-motivated Internal Recruiter to join the team in our offices and support the end-to-end recruitment process. Ultimately, you will help build a strong employer brand and ensure they provide a positive candidate experience.
- Source candidates through online channels (e.g. professional networks and portfolio sites)
- Screen CV’s and applications and update candidates on hiring processes
- Interview candidates during various hiring stages, including phone and first-round stages
- Collaborate with hiring managers to write job ads for current openings
- Advertise job openings on careers pages, job boards and social networks (e.g. LinkedIn)
- Design and implement employee referral programs
- Report to hiring managers and management on the status of open positions
- Evaluate candidates based on their interview performance
- Determine qualification criteria for each position
- Update job descriptions (e.g. add tasks or modify requirements)
- Answer candidates’ queries regarding the application process
- Provide interview feedback, when necessary and appropriate
- Help new hires onboard
- Ad-hoc HR duties
- Proven work experience as an Internal Recruiter or similar role
- Solid understanding of full-cycle recruiting end to end
- Experience using various interview formats
- Ability to work under immense pressure and in a fast-paced manner
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledge of IT including experience of using spreadsheets, word processing and experience of inputting data
- Experience of using Excel and MS word essential
- Proven ability to use initiative and to seek appropriate advice, guidance and decisions where necessary
Up for the challenge? Apply now and let’s get your career kickstarted!
Candidates with previous experience and job titles of; Recruitment Officer, Human Resources Executive, Recruitment Assistant, Recruitment Coordinator, Internal Recruitment, HR, HR Assistant, Recruitment specialist, Recruitment Executive, Resourcing Administrator, HR Officer will also be considered.